Roy Gumpel profile image 61

How to find an artist?

so far, the only website where I see the name(possibly) of the painter I am seeking info about is that artist.signatures site,,, they want me to pay them a minimum of $10.00 to just click on the name . And I may learn Nothing when I do that...... so, there MUST be somewhere else I can go to find this artist...A. Fayard. (french oil painter probably). I would a little money to find out about him , but not to take a crap shoot that I might find it there.

Marisa Wright profile image99

Marisa Wright says

• Roy Gumpel profile image

Roy Gumpel 9 months ago

Thank you Marisa. Is your answer from an Icelandic museum?

It's funny to me that he is listed somewhere, but listed as an Unknown painter in Paris in the 1900's. Makes me wonder where I might find a little bit more info about him.

Roy Gumpel profile image61

Roy Gumpel says