heart4theword profile image 53

Abstract Art, how many like it?

I wonder if there are any of you who like abstract art? Is it something you would purchase? If so, what room...would you put it in? I had an art teacher once say....."the most popular art people buy, is something they can put up on the walls in their home." So scenery pictures is what he focused on, yet he was good at all sorts of art. Abstact art is simple, yet I feel it is allot of fun. Does seem to reflect the 70's time period:) I guess I really like the hippie styles in art, material, and some clothing. Maybe it is because there is so much color!

brimancandy profile image81

Brian (brimancandy) says

tinaweha profile image71

Tina Boomerina (tinaweha) says

heart4theword profile image53

heart4theword says

carlarmes profile image81

carlarmes says

• heart4theword profile image

heart4theword 3 years ago

Interesting, have not heard this point of view before. Personally I have seen some abstract art that did not depict any certian thing, yet it was a cool design that was all about the choice of colors or not :)

Nadia Ramini profile image61

Nadia Ramini says

barryliam says

Justin McCrory says

UrsulaRose says