Do you enjoy crocheting doilies, as it appears very few people want to make them?

During the winter months I have enjoyed crocheting doilies for myself, family and friends. I dislike using the traditional colours, which are beige or white. The colours I have chosen in the past have been pastle colours in pink, yellow, rainbow and blue. Sometimes I choose two colours in preference to just one. This appears to be a dying art which can be very beautiful when it is completed. The good thing about it is I can say "I made it myself". An art in it self because it can be very difficult to do some of the patterns, which require full concentration when trying to master the pattern.

Ann810 profile image88

Ann810 says

Rose Kolowinski profile image85

Rose Kolowinski says

dabeaner profile image60

dabeaner says