Christmas Earrings Ideas
Make Winter Earrings with Fun Beads
These Christmas earrings ideas are made with fun beads. Make an assortment of holiday earrings to wear or give.
Novelty beads like bells and Christmas stockings are perfect for making Christmas earrings. Just add an accent bead or two for easy, quick jewelry.
Make fun snowmen earrings with round beads for the body and tiny accent beads for his hat. Get creative and get busy making Christmas earrings for everyone on your list!
Photo Credit: Peggy Hazelwood
Make Snowman Earrings - Glass Beads Come to Life!
- Gather your jewelry making supplies. For a pair of earrings, you'll need: 2 or 3 round glass or pearl beads in 3 sizes (graduated sizes for the head, upper body, and lower body or just head and body); 2 head pins; accent beads (tiny square bead for hat, flat disk bead for hat brim, scarf bead (a dagger bead or a round flat bead); ear wires.
- Jewelry tools needed: flat nose pliers, round nose pliers, wire cutter.
- String the beads on the head pins in this order: largest round bead for the lower body, middle size round bead for upper body, scarf bead, smallest round bead for head, hat brim, hat.
- Use the flat nose pliers to bend the top of the head pin to make a 90-degree angle. Bend the wire fairly close to the beads. Then use the round nose pliers to form a loop. Wrap the tail of the head pin wire around the bottom of the loop. Repeat with the second head pin.
- Open the ear wire loop using the flat nose pliers. Attach the head pin loop to the ear wire loop. Close the ear wire loop securely. Ta da! You just made an earring! Now, go do the other one.
Snowmen Jewelry - Ready to Wear
These darling snowmen are all ready to wear in case you don't want to make your own holiday jewelry.
Many people who work with children, like teachers and nurses, enjoy wearing holiday themed jewelry to help put kids at ease.
Make Christmas Earrings
To make Christmas earrings with fun glass beads,
simply add the beads to the head pin and form
a loop at the top to attach to the ear wires.
Glass Lampwork Beads for Making Jewelry
Christmas Holly Glass Beads
Christmas Mitten Glass Beads - Wear Your Mittens on Your Ears
Do You Wear Christmas Jewelry? - What Kind?
Do You Wear Christmas Jewelry?
Glass Beads for Making Holiday Earrings - Christmas Presents, Christmas Trees, Peppermint Candies, Santa's Hats, Snowman Beads
Jewelry Making Supplies - for Holiday Earrings
The beads are the fun part of jewelry making! The other parts used to make jewelry are called findings, and they are essential to completing your Christmas earrings.
Small square cube beads for the snowman's hat.
Christmas Beads for Pandora Bracelets
Christmas Stocking Bead - for Pandora Bracelets
~*~ Holiday Earrings ~*~ Bells ~*~ Stockings ~*~ Snowmen ~*~
This author, Peggy Hazelwood, participates in Amazon, eBay, All Posters, and other affiliate advertising programs. When you click an advertising link on this page and make a purchase, I receive a small percent of the sale. Thank you for reading this far!