free cross stich pattern Christmas Bells
This cross stitch pattern is loosely based on an old Christmas greeting card I found. I changed some details and it turned out pretty well. The stitch count is 79 wide by 142 high and the pattern uses 9 DMC colors.
The pattern is designed for white 14 count aida, but you can vary the color or fabric count however you wish. There are a number of 1/2 stitches in this pattern, that is something I don't normally do, but it was necessary for this pattern.
Black and white or color, whichever your choice.
Black and White ChartClick thumbnail to view full-size
Color ChartClick thumbnail to view full-size
Free Christmas Cross Stitch Patterns
- free Christmas cross stitch pattern Christmas Mittens
free large Christmas cross stitch pattern of vintage greeting card.
- free cross stitch pattern Christmas Bunny
free cross stitch pattern of Christmas bunny.
- free cross stitch pattern Christmas dog with present
free cross stitch pattern, dog dressed for Christmas, sitting on a present.
- free Christmas Cross Stitch pattern Dog With Stocking
free Christmas cross stitch pattern of dog holding stocking.
- free cross stitch pattern dapper snowman
nice free cross stitch pattern of snowman with top hat and cane, done on red aida.
- Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern Teddy Bear
free medium size cross stitch pattern of a bear wearing a scarf and Christmas hat.