- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork»
free cross stitch pattern Halloween Black cat and broom
I have had this pattern on my computer for months and I just finished it in time to stitch for Halloween. This is a vintage image from a turn of the century Halloween post card.
The stitch count is 156 wide by 250 high, so it is pretty big. But the pattern is pretty simple, it is designed for 14 count white aida, but could easily be done on 16 or 18 count to make it a little smaller.
The pattern takes 15 DMC colors and is 13 pages long. Just right click on full size images to save, click on small image to expand, then right click to save.
BLACK AND WHITE CHARTClick thumbnail to view full-size
COLOR CHARTClick thumbnail to view full-size
- my free counted cross stitch patterns
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
- free halloween cross stitch black cat in pumpkin
A nice free cross stitch pattern for Halloween. The image of a black cat sitting in a jack o lantern is from an old Ellen Clapsaddle Halloween card.
- free cross stitch pattern Halloween pumpkin man
large, free cross stitch pattern based on a vintage halloween card, originally drawn by illustrator Ellen Clapsaddle.
- Halloween cross stitch pattern Great Pumpkin saying
- Halloween medium cross stitch pattern Black Cat on Pumpkin
- cross stitch pattern from vintage halloween card Jack O Lantern with pipe