free cross stitch pattern Halloween pumpkin man
I will be spending some time making Halloween cross stitch patterns and this is a cute one. Ellen Clapsaddle was a very popular illustrator around the turn of the last century. This is one of her pumpkin men, I may make another one.
This pattern is big, on 9 pages, but 3 pages are only a bit of border and there is a lot of white space so the pattern isn't as big as it seems.
The stitch count is 136 wide by 204 high and it uses 7 DMC colors. The pattern is designed for 14 count white aida, but a higher stitch count would be fine, as would any other color.
To save image, right click on full size image, to expand small image, click then right click when it has expanded.
Black and White PatternClick thumbnail to view full-size
Halloween Cross Stitch Pattern
- cross stitch pattern from vintage halloween card Jack O Lantern with pipe
- Small Autumn and Halloween cross stitch patterns
free cross stitch patterns for halloween and autumn.
- Halloween medium cross stitch pattern Black Cat on Pumpkin
- free medium size Halloween cross stitch patterns
free medium size (8 x 11 or smaller) counted cross stitch patterns with a halloween theme.
- free cross stitch pattern jack o lantern
Nice little free cross stitch pattern of a jack o lantern
- Halloween cross stitch pattern Great Pumpkin saying