- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork»
free cross stitch pattern bunch of grapes
FINISHED CROSS STITCH
I made this new pattern just because I wanted a pattern that used a lot of purple. This bunch of grapes is bigger than you would think. The stitch count is 96 wide by 108 high and uses 9 DMC colors.
Use white or off white 14 count aida, but you could easily use 16 or 18 count and the pattern might look cute on off white, light green or, especially, natural color.
To save this 4 page pattern, right click on full size image, to expand small images, click on, then right click to save.
BLACK AND WHITE PATTERNClick thumbnail to view full-size
COLOR PATTERNClick thumbnail to view full-size
- my free counted cross stitch patterns
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
- free cross stitch pattern Hi Yu apples fruit crate label
- California Pears free cross stitch pattern
- Free cross stitch pattern lemons on branch
- free cross stitch patterns pieces of fruit