Free Halloween Cross Stitch Black Cat in Pumpkin
This image is from an old Ellen Clapsaddle Halloween card from the turn of the last century. It is a nice image that makes a good cross stitch pattern.
I have simplified the background and you should complete the pattern on white, off-white or natural color aida. But whatever color you want it would be a nice Halloween image.
The stitch count is 133 wide by 201 high and it uses 7 DMC colors.
Black and White PatternClick thumbnail to view full-size
Color PatternClick thumbnail to view full-size
Free Halloween Cross Stitch Patterns
- cross stitch pattern from vintage halloween card Jack O Lantern with pipe
- Halloween medium cross stitch pattern Black Cat on Pumpkin
- free cross stitch pattern jack o lantern
Nice little free cross stitch pattern of a jack o lantern
- free medium size Halloween cross stitch patterns
free medium size (8 x 11 or smaller) counted cross stitch patterns with a halloween theme.
- Halloween cross stitch pattern Great Pumpkin saying
- free cross stitch pattern Halloween pumpkin man
large, free cross stitch pattern based on a vintage halloween card, originally drawn by illustrator Ellen Clapsaddle.