- Arts and Design
How To Draw Caricatures In 7 Days
If you are reading this webpage then you are probably looking into how to caricature, draw caricatures easily is my guess!
Learning how to draw caricatures can take a long time, and a lot of work. It can take years and years of work, but really.. who wants to wait that long and work that hard when there can be an easier way to learn that's faster then figuring it out on your own as a bonus?
I can't think of anyone who would rather make it harder! Learn this from someone who has all the tips, tactics and trade secrets as a professional artist and tutor. Just take a look at one of the videos in the learn to draw caricatures home study course, to get an idea of the type of instruction provided for you to learn to draw caricatures.
If you'd like to learn how to caricature, draw caricatures easier then ever then continue to read on!
Do You Want To Learn How To Draw Caricatures?
Have you decided you want to learn how to draw caricatures? Do you know how to even start? Does anyone around you think you can do it? Do you think you can?
...Now you can!
Can You Draw Caricatures Easily?
You may want to learn how to caricature draw because you like the look of caricatures, or because you want to make people laugh.. maybe you are looking to getting into the caricature drawing business where you can make money by drawing them for people!
What ever your reason is it is good to learn from the best, why learn from someone else who doesn't know what they are doing? Why spend years re-learning what you can be taught in just days?
There's no good reason, so here's what you can do:
You can learn from this caricature artist now, and you can do this in the comfort of your own room! Work on your schedule and take your time, learning at your own pace.
Think about it, being able to draw caricatures easy and so well that EVERYONE will be impressed, and love them... imagine being able to draw caricatures easily.... and quickly, lucky for you now, you can!!
Caricature Drawing: Caricature Girl
Who Is The Artist You'll Be Learning From?
For over 30 years Artist Graeme Biddle has been drawing a living from cartooning and caricatures.
Alongside of his constant stream of clients Graeme has managed to avail himself to teach others with his cartooning and caricature lessons for the lucky few who have lived in close proximity to his art studio.
Over the years with much travel to more than 27 countries around the globe, Graeme has taught literally hundreds of students how to draw and cartoon better with many going on to their own successful art careers. All with the simple ability of making money drawing fun caricatures in all sorts of places that most artists would not think of looking to find this type of work.
Caricature Drawing: A Caricature Guy
Here Is What You Will Get From This How To Draw Caricature Course
- 7 days of tutition, tips and tricks from the master artist himself guaranteed to raise the profitability of your art business
- 10 Videos showing you step by step just how to create show stopping caricatures
- Exclusive! 3D Poses engine that works right on the page of the ebook, helping you to master the art of drawing hands, feet and heads from any angle you choose
- Over 400 drawings and poses for you to learn every detail and trick of the masterful art of Graeme Biddle
- The entire 90 page ebook delivered by immediate download to your desktop for you to begin changing the course of your art career today!
Caricature Drawing: A Caricature Couple
Learn How To Draw Caricatures: Here's a Few Things You Will Learn:
- Secret cartoon techniques that make everything from your subjects pose to the fine details of your subjects "eyes and smile" so simple, that even if you have never draw a cartoon before you could easily learn!
- The almost completely forgotten and entirely over-looked Secret supply of cartooning work that nearly every artist misses out on!
- The one surefire Secret way to get your subjects to pose they way you want that ensures a great caricature every single time - that few artists know about
- The Secret no-bones-about-it approach to facial feature exaggeration and when it is safe to use it without ever upsetting your subject!
- 6 Steps to securing your first customer at your first job as a caricature artist!
"Dear Graeme I must say what you have come up with is outstanding. I'll be spending many hours going over all the information you have put together. I find doing caricatures very fun and relaxing. I really believe people would be more happy and satisfied either if they are doing caricaures for profit - fun - or down right pleasure."
Regar, Floyd Stockwell