How to Make Gel Candle Tips
Radiant Candles to Brighten Your Life
Gel Candle Making Tips
Do you love candles? Do you especially love gel candles? Lots of people enjoy using candles.
They have eye-appeal and many of them are scented with a delicious fragrance. However, you can make them with or without candle fragrance. While making candles yourself, you can decorate them or not. You can choose whether, you want to include various scents, a particular scent or even no scent at all.
You can make your own delightful gel candles, here are a few tips, some ideas, a list of things you will need as well as a gel candle making recipe or instructions to give you a nice head start on creating the kinds of candles that glow in more than one way!
Read Books for More Information and Ideas
Here is the complete guide to learning how to make gel candles. It teaches you how to create candle designs in just a few easy to follow steps whether, you plan to make them at home for yourself to enjoy or sell them to others to increase your income.
Things to Consider about Gel Candle Making
If you are in the mood for making gel candles, there are some things you will need to know. There are different types of tools and supplies that are helpful for making these types of candles. You will find a list of them below as well as some instructions for using them. Above all remember to stay safe while working with candle-making supplies.
Keep in mind, that you can find lots of tips, advice, ideas, instruction and other information. All you have to do is search for them. I have done some of that for you, just to get you started. Other means of learning more is by reading books, or ebooks, watching videos and DVDs as well as discovering candle links that hold even more great information.
Are we not fortunate to live in a time when learning new things is just a click away? Learn more about how to make gel candles. Whether you are making them for yourself, as gifts or as profitable items - the information you find here should be helpful.
Colorful and Scented Candles are Wonderful
Here is the
Gel Candle Making Recipe and Instructions
DIY Gel Candle Wax
Ready and waiting to make all those beautiful gel candles with you.
Gel Candle Making Ingredients
- Glass Containers, clear, strong and durable glass containers that can withstand the heat of a burning flame
- Gel Candle Wax
- Candle Wax Dye, colors of your choice
- Candle Scents, fragrances of your choice
- Gel Candle Molds, styles and designs of your choice
- Candle Wicks
- Pencils, alternately, you can use some other type of small dowel
- Fire-Resistant Candle Embellishments, alternately, you can use wax embellishments to embed in your gel candles
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Candle Making Thermometer, alternately, you can use a candy making thermometer
- Stainless Steel Saucepan, for melting your gel candle wax
- Stove Top, on medium heat
- Gel Candle Kit, alternately, you may want to purchase a gel candle kit if you are a beginner candle maker
Kits are another Option
This kit includes everything you will need to make two gel candles.
Gel Candle Making Instructions
- Gather all your gel candle making tools and items in one area.
- Clean and dry all your items before you begin. If you plan to embed any embellishments in your gel candle you should take the time to hot glue them to the bottom or the sides of the glass container according to your preferences. At this time if you are adding a candle wick, you should hot glue it to the bottom of the candle and then place a pencil on top of the container to wrap the other end of the wick around to keep it from falling into the candle gel as you pour it.
- Cut or dice up your gel candle wax into small to medium pieces. Place your stainless steel saucepan on medium heat and place your gel candle wax inside and allow it to melt. Remember gel candle was has a melting point of about 180 degrees with a pouring temperature somewhere between 200 and 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using you candle making thermometer and heat the gel candle wax to 200 degrees and then maintain that temperature, until the gel melts, reaching the appearance of smooth syrup.
- Add your candle wax color dye, just adding a small bit at a time until you reach the desired color consistency. However, if you plan to embed any embellishments to your gel candles, remember not to use too much candle wax dye or you will not be able to see the embellishments that are inside the candle.
- Add your candle scent or fragrance if you so choose. You do this by adding 1/3 teaspoon of fragrance for each of the containers you plan to use for your gel candles. You may add just a touch more fragrance for stronger scented candles, however do be careful not to add too much scent so that the candle scent becomes overbearing. As with candle color you cannot remove candle scents once you have put it into the candle gel.
- Eliminate the probability of bubbles in your candles you may choose to warm your glass containers in the microwave or in a warm oven. While the gel candle wax is hot, you will slowly pour the wax into the containers, while the container is sitting level.
- Allow your gel candle to cool and then you can trim the wick. Your gel candle is now complete and ready to use, display, sell or give as a gift to someone special
Things To Remember
- Remember to always practice fire safety while making gel candles
- Never leave a child unattended around a burning flame or hot candle wax
- You can make your own special gel candles for any occasion including birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and various holidays
- You can learn more detailed information about making your own homemade gel candles by visiting the resource link below
Happy gel candle making & Enjoy!
Gel Candle Videos
Where to find more Tips and Advice
You may be wondering where to find more tips and advice. There are many ways. For instance, watching a process is most helpful. Therefore, watching online candle making videos is an excellent means of doing so. Here are just some of the various videos that provide interesting and useful information.
Light Up Your Life with Candles
Make some Gel Candles Today
Get even more ideas and tips to learn how to make some gel candles by checking out various candle making resources.
Candles are Romantic
Yes, that is right. We all know it. Candles are romantic.
I love candles. I have for as long as I can remember. They have the most mesmerizing influence. They can create a romantic setting with the simple light of the wick. I love them whether, they are scented or not. I love them in all sorts of colors. I like them in all sorts of sizes, styles and designs. I just love candles. I think they are most useful as well.
Learn how to make some today and, light up your own life.
- Gel Candles
Gel candles have become one of the more popular candles, and there's no doubt the unique look of the 3D effects is the primary driver of that interest. The finished products are extraordinary to look at as you can see below.. They are also among...
- Gel Candles
Many individuals today love to make and use gel candles, these how to make gel candles tips can help you improve the appearance and usefulness of the gel candles that you make yourself. Whether you plan to make your own candles for personal use,...
- I Love Candles
I have to admit that I love candles. I love using them. They help create a comfy, cozy and even romantic atmosphere in any room. It does not matter to me what type of candle it might be. It is useful. I like them in various scents, colors, styles and
- Scented Gel Candles
There is nothing like the smell of a gel candle. Gel Candles are rapidly becoming the best selling candles on the market due to their different varieties of shapes, smell, and colors. The gel candles are different from the other candles as they...
- Gel Candle Embed Tips
Do you make gel candles? Ever thought about using gel candle embeds?
- Candle Lovers Gift Guide
Candles have been around for many centuries. People used them long ago for lighting as a necessity before the discovery of electricity and the invention of the light bulb. Candles have come a long way since that time. People still use candles for...
- How to Make Gel Candles
Candle Making Gel Candles Gel candles are easy to make. They are gaining popularity as they burn longer than wax candles. You can try out different ways to make beautiful 3D effect candles making layers or adding embeddings in glass...
- How To Make Gel Candles
Learning how to make gel candles is not only fun and easy, but the end result can be truly stunning. They last for long periods of time and can be used for almost any occasion. Gel candles are also cheap and one of the easiest crafts around. You can.
- Learn to Make Gel Candles
Gel candles have become more popular over recent years due to the fact that they are unusual and look very pretty. Gel candles are great fun to make and can be very decorative in your home.
- Making Gel Candles at Home
Looking to make gel candles at home? Look here to find some cool tips and ideas.
- How to Light a Candle Safely Without Getting Burned
Knowing how to light candles safely and avoid burning yourself is one part to candle care. Candles if not properly maintained or looked after will cause fires, it's a fact with the frightening fire statistics to prove it. Read on for how to use candl
- Decorative Scented Gel Candle-making ~ A Fun Craft Tutorial
Candle-making as a hobby is not just therapeutic but also enjoyable. You can create your own gel candles, using your own available materials or the hobby kit as indicated in this tutorial hub. You can use decorative scented gel candles as home access