- Arts and Design
How To Make Wine Glass Charms
Wine glass charms are like little ID tags, a ring with a charm that go around the stem of your wine glass. It is an elegant and fun way to identify which glass is yours at any party.
So you don't have to ask the question "Is that my glass?" if you have these cute wine glass charms, you can put down your glass freely without any problem of remembering which glass is yours. But you have to remember which charm was on your glass.
You can make charms for yourself in just a few minutes and add your own personalized touch. Wine charms are also great gift for holidays or little mementos for the occasions.
Wine glass charms also adds elegance when giving a bottle of wine as gifts to your friends, co-workers and even your Boss.
There are a variety of charms available in the market today. It is a good idea to put odd charms like mobile phone, scissors, shoes, spoon, boots so your guest will remember them easily.
You can also make personalized initials for your guest that they can take home. You can recycle your old or out of style necklace and use the beads to make wine glass charms.
Its easy to do, come on let’s do it.
- Gold wine charm hoops they are also called earring hoops,
- Charms - you can buy these individually or in packages
- Assorted colored beads
- Long nose pliers
All these materials are available in any beads or jewelry making or craft shops.
Now that you have all your materials you are ready to get started just follow these simple steps.
- Fill half of your wire hoop with beads.
- Slip on the charm then add more beads in the hoop in a neat, decorative pattern. Do not overload the hoop with beads.
- Attach in the ring at the other end.
- Hook closed and you're finished!
- To attach the wine charm to a glass, simply open the metal ring and clasp it around the foot of the glass.
Repeat these steps to create a set of wine charms with a theme and use your own creativity to impress your friends.
Charms for wine glasses are always a hit at parties and will definitely be a fun conversation piece.
Just remember that these wine glass charms are not to be put in dishwasher and should be out of reach of small children.