- Arts and Design
How to Take Quality Photographs - Guaranteed
THE "for DUMMIES" PHOTOGRAPHY BOOKS IMPROVED MY SKILLS IMMENSELY - WHICH DEFINITELY IMPROVED THE QUALITY OF MY PHOTOS.
I have always loved taking photos - but they were always "just average". I kept telling myself, "You need an expensive, high quality DSLR". Well, this past year, I finally purchased one. OK - it wasn't one of the expensive ones - but it is a very nice, quality camera - the Nikon D5100.
And guess what? My photos were still just average. I had to learn to use this camera, so I bought "Nikon D5100 for Dummies". I learned so much, not only about my camera, it's features, and how to use it, but also tips for better photos. One of the tips is that without lighting, photography could not exist.
That led me to "Digital Photography Lighting for Dummies" book. I am still learning, but my photos are already 100% better.
Why I love this book:
- It is written in clear, concise and easy to understand language (you know - so us dummies can fully grasp the concepts).
- There are lots of photos for visual guide to understanding these concepts.
- It explains different types of lighting and how they affect colors in your photos.
- It teaches how to use the camera's light and exposure features and why/when to use them.
- I didn't realize that you could manipulate light - but this book teaches you how to.
- If you don't want to read the entire book, it is designed so that you can easily find a specific subject of interest.
- Oh, and there's the chapter on "Avoiding Rookie Mistakes".
- Plus so, so much more.
This "must-have" book took my photos from ORDINARY to SPECTACULAR!
This book transformed me from a photo-snapper to a photographer.
And it made me fall in love with my camera.
Oh - and you don't need to break your bank account on the more expensive cameras to take great quality photos!
IF YOU WANT AWESOME QUALITY PHOTOS - YOU HAVE GOT TO BUY THIS BOOK NOW!
The "for Dummies" Photography series are great. These are only a few more selections. And don't forget that there are entire books available for specific cameras. I found that the manual that comes with the camera isn't really much of a help. Browse through the books on Amazon or type in "(enter camera name) for Dummies".
I would still be struggling without the help of these books.