4 Wheeler Parts & Accessories
When buying a 4 Wheeler, there are many parts that you need to keep an eye on, and many accessories that you can buy for it. Here are the main parts of the 4Wheeler to watch, and some of the common accessories you can purchase to spice up your ride.
- Tires. It's important to make sure your tires have good tread on them before hitting the trail. Bald tires are asking for disaster. It's also important that you make sure you have enough air in the tires before going out. Check your manual to see how much air your tires should have in them.
- All Liquids. These aren't parts, but they need to be checked frequently. Oil, Gas, and Coolant are the main ones. Take a peek at them regularly.
- Battery. Make sure the battery is in place and is working correctly.
- Drive Shafts. Check to make sure there's nothing interfering with them and that they are not damaged in any way.
- Brakes. It would be a shame not to have them when you're going down a steep hill.
- Cover. This isn't really a part, but it covers the parts. Keep your 4wheeler covered, or in an enclosed place to protect all the parts and the body of your machine.
- Winch. To help pull you or someone else out, or for any other pulling job.
- Front Basket Rack. Made for hauling extra things around.
- Front Cargo Box. To store your needed accessories.
- Rear Hitch. To hook up to that wagon so you can haul wood and other things around.
- Gun Racks. To hold your gun while traveling up the mountain so you can have both hands on the handlebars.
- LED Lights. To make sure everyone see's you coming.
- Decals. Decals can be purchased and adhered to any part of the snowmobile. Just don't cover up your registration!
- Front & Rear Bumper Guards. Just in case you or someone behind you can't stop in time!
- Portable Tree Stand Racks. Put your tree stand on these in the back to save more room for the rest of your gear.
- Gun Holder. Proives a protective case to store your gun in while riding to your spot.
Need more info on 4wheelers? Check out my other hubs!
How To Stay Safe On Your 4Wheeler
Top Accessories To Have On Any ATV
How To Access The Battery On My Polaris Sportsman
Top 10 Reasons to Buy A Polaris Sportsman 4 Wheeler
Adding Coolant to Your Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI Twin
Preventative Maintenance & Tips For How To Keep Your ATV (4 Wheeler) On The Trail
How to Grease A Polaris Sportsman
- Polaris ATV, RANGER, Snowmobiles, Victory Motorcycles Website
Check out the complete lineup of Polaris Snowmobiles with Terrain Dominating Control, Victory Motorcycles - The New American Motorcycle, RANGER Utility Vehicles -Hardest Working Smoothest Riding, RANGER RZR Side By Side Vehicles - Razor Sharp Perform
- AMSOIL - Synthetic Oil, Motor and Engine Oil, Lubricants, Air Filters, Oil Filters and Greases
Manufacturer of synthetic oil, premium synthetic lubricants, synthetic motor oil, synthetic engine oil, gear lube, gear oil, greases, compressor oil, oil and air filters, synthetic diesel oil. Online store for home delivery.
- ARCTIC CAT
Dennis Kirk has been the leader in powersports aftermarket parts and accessories since 1969. With over 150,000 unique items in stock & ready to ship today, we have your Dirt Bike, Street Bike, Sport Bike, Harley-Davidson, ATV/UTV, PWC, Snowmobile
- Performance ATV Parts - ATV Parts, Lift Kits and Snorkel Kits
Welcome To Performance ATV Parts - The leading supplier of ATV Parts and Accessories including ATV Snorkel Kits and ATV Lift Kits.