Carlashes: Benefits and Advantages
To carlash or not to carlash
To carlash or not to carlash?
A car with eyelashes? We were totally tickled at the sight of this car in a public parking lot. As you can see, this car owner loves her car and enjoys making it girly. Note the pink and white color combination hues (including pink rims), and the flower and heart on the back windows. Plus, there is a tiny flower just beneath the front window. So this car owner probably had her mind made up when she added the carlashes.
This made me google carlashes and I discovered how easy they are to apply. They are made of flexible material so you can “curl” the eyelashes in the manner that suits your taste. Some carlashes add crystal eyeliner.
The carlashes are attached with strong 3 M tape that doesn’t chemically affect your car. If attached properly, don’t wash your car for 24 hours. After that, there should be no problem at all.
I have put together my personal list of benefits that can be gained from the use of carlashes. They are:
· Your father won’t borrow your car.
· Your brother won’t borrow your car.
· Your sister might be too embarrassed to borrow your car.
· Car thieves will not want to steal your car – it would be too obvious.
· No one will want to rob anything inside your car. It would be too obvious.
· If you enjoy them sincerely, that is a good thing and you will feel great every time you go out in your car.
· Chances are, someone will take a photo of your car and you will see it on Hub pages, like this car I saw in the parking lot.
· While not everybody will agree with carlashes on their cars, seeing carlashes on yours will certainly make people smile. So your car will be a doer of good deeds for others, and will bring them happiness.
· The children will be drawn to it.
· When you are tired of it, you can easily peel them off without damaging your car.