Gas Trailer - The Information You Need to Know
The Company - History of Gas Trailer
The Idea Behind a Gas Trailer
Every good product comes from an amazing idea, which is how Gas Trailer more than two years ago. In the middle of the summer in 2011, a group of aviation buddies came together to talk about their recent flying expedition.
After discussing the events of the day, the conversation led to a discussion about fuel. More specifically, how much fuel was needed for a flight, what were the prices for fuel when it came to flying, and whether or not there was a more efficient way to get fuel for their planes. Everyone basically came to the conclusion that they were tired of paying the high fuel fees at the air field not to mention how the fueling truck company was always late.
They realized that there had to be a better way.
That group made the decision to look for a portable fueling option, however, even after countless hours of investigating to try and find a portable gas refueling station, they couldn't do it.
The only option they found was an oversize fuel trailer that held enough gas for everyone using the airfield where they commonly flew. Realizing this option wasn't going to work, they brainstormed to solve the fueling problem that they faced. During that brainstorming session, they came up with a fueling idea that would save them time, energy, and money.
The Decision to Create
What was that idea that they came up with? That idea was to So, they made the decision to fabricate a small, lightweight, and effortless to use portable fuel station.
When it was finished, they put the fuel tank trailer to the test and after using it to fuel their Cessna, they discovered they had a product idea that no one else had come up with. How did they make this discovery? The answer was because people kept asking where they could purchase one and after countless questions and inquiries, that group decided to keep building their newly created mobile fuel trailer.
Where Gas Trailer is now
Ultimately, that group decided to turn fabricating mobile fuel trailers into a full blown business venture and found a more suitable fabricating location, instead of an airport hanger, in a section of a business located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was there that the business really took off and for about a year, the section inside this business was big enough, yet in 2012 the business was moved north to Green Bay to streamline business operations along with improving and increasing gas tank trailer model selections.
Now calling the Green Bay area home, Gas Trailer is continuing to grow and is proud to have business partners and distributors both in the United States and the World.
The Options - There is a Gas Trailer to Suite Everyone's Needs
Currently, the business is operated as Petro2Go, fabricating a gas trailer product that is unlike anything else on the market. Unlike those oversize fuel trailers that haul gas for gas stations, the fuel trailers that are fabricated by Petro2Go are smaller in size and extremely portable. Right now, there are six different models available:
- Travel 20 Manual - A smaller gas trailer that holds only 20 gallons of gas or fuel, perfect for camping, hunting, or taking on shorter trips.
- Contractor 55 Manual - Built for one person to operate with ease and can be used in recreational or business settings. It holds 55 gallons of fuel and can be pulled behind a smaller vehicle such as a car and even an ATV or motorcycle.
- Contractor 110 Manual - Holds 110 gallons of fuel and is perfect to use at constructions sites and out of the way job locations.
- Contractor 110 Deluxe - Just like the Contractor 110 Manual gas trailer, it is a solid fueling option that has one additional feature compared to the manual model. That feature is that it comes with an electric fuel pump, which saves you a lot of time and effort when fueling up vehicles, equipment, or any other machinery.
- Pro 110 Industrial - The Pro 110 Industrial is a professional grade fueling selection. It can be used in either individual or commercial environments and comes with an aviation grade fuel pump.
- Pro 110 Industrial FTS - An upgrade from the Pro 11 Industrial fuel tank trailer model featuring a fuel transfer system.
To learn more about gas trailers, the company behind gas trailers, and how you can purchase one, visit Gastrailer.com. Or to see one for yourself, you can actually visit the website and find a dealer near you. Each and every day, Gas Trailer is forging partnerships with distributors both in the United States and Internationally, providing people with a way to fuel like they never been able to before.
© 2013 Keith Kittoe