Ten Mouthwatering Sports Cars Circa 2014
Automobiles have been through major changes in the last twenty years when it comes to sports cars and super cars. Below is a list of some of the best sports cars from 2014 based on several things including speed, quality and looks. It is a subjective list of course, and open for debate.
2014 Bugatti: Veyron SuperSport
Top Notch Sports Cars and Super Cars
Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport (2014)
Which is The Best?
Which is your favorite sports car or super car?
Car Alarms on Amazon
Ten Amazing Sports Cars Made in 2014
1. Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport: Specs-8.0 Liter Engine. W16 Quad Turbocharged. 7 Speed DSG Sequential Transmission. This is the fastest legal car in the world and it reaches top speeds of 267 MPH.
Comments-The car is costly at well over a million dollars it is definitely made for the very well off or rich. Having said that, the car is a true super car. It is the fastest street legal car, it is full of luxury and I mean luxury such as, a hidden flat screen TV set that can drop down with a button. The car can hang curves without slowing down and hold the curb. With precision skill that few cars can equal. The doors can open by sliding them open or lifting them up. My favorite color Bugatti is the black and blue. See the one that is pictured.
2. Lamborghini Aventador: Specs-6.5 Liter V12 Engine. Two door, mid engine, all wheel drive. 7 Speed ISR Semi-automatic transmission. It reaches top mind blowing top speeds of 230 MPH. This car can go 0-60 in 2.9 seconds.
Comments- This Italian super car is costly at over a million bucks but, it is super full of gadgets. It's definitely a show off car with smooth curves and a purring engine. The car doors open by the touch and they open up over head. The two tone triple black colored Lamborghini (pictured) is my personal favorite. The seats confirm automatically to the driver and passenger and the comfort and quality of the leather is amazing.
3. Ferrari F70 Speed: Specs-6.3 Liter V-12 Engine. Tow door, mid engine, rear wheel drive. 7-Speed Dual Clutch Manual Transmission. Top speed of 217 MPH and it can reach 100 MPH in three seconds.
Comments- Welcome to the future with this space mobile. It is fast but inside the car is quite, comfortable and loaded with...everything! My favorite color has to be yellow with black and black rims (pictured). If you wanna feel like a Nascar driver then you will want to drive this and fulfill the dream. A bit pricey at near a million but, if you got the money, then buy away!
4. Stingray Corvette: Specs-6.2 Liter LT1 V-8 Engine. Two door convertible, front engine, rear wheel drive. 7-Speed Manual Transmission. The top speed is 213 MPH.
Comments-This is Chevrolet's flagship sports car and it remains a favorite of millions. It's not very roomy but, it drives like a dream and it handles turns like it's nothing. The car cost around $120,000 and my favorite color for this model is the candy apple red with the triple coated black trim. The corvette rides low to the ground and it is fun driving this car because, it this car goes fast while riding on the road.
5. Porsche 918 Spyder: Specs-4.6 Liter V-8 Engine Plus Two Additional Electric Motors on front and rear axles. 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission. Powered with 608 horsepower. The Spyder reaches speeds of 214 MPH. Another fun car to drive and sporty as well.
Comments-Take a look at the picture of the white Spyder with the black sunroof and black trim. Nice. The Porsche has been around for a long time and they always seem to keep improving. It is a very sleep design and the inside feels like a personal living room. Without a doubt a showstopper on any street in any city in any state. It has dips and curves carved into the car that makes it unique.
6. Lexus LFA: Specs-4.8 Liter V-10 Engine. Two seater Super Car. Front mid engine, Rear wheel drive. 6-Speed Automatic Gearbox Transmission. It reaches speeds of 203 MPH and it can go from 0-62 in 3.5 seconds.
Comments-This Lexus costs around 400,000 and it has to be specially ordered when a car is purchased. It truly resembles a racing car and the inside of the car is space age without a doubt. With switches and buttons all over the place, this car is spectacular. The red one with the black and chrome is beautiful. (see picture). It has a race car look except that it looks better because of the interior leather, heated and cooled seats, stereo system, GPS and push button everything.
7. Chevy Z28 Camaro: Specs-7.0 Liter LS7 V-8 Engine. Two Door Sports Car. 6-Speed Automatic Transmission. Total horsepower 505. The car can go a top speed of 201 MPH.
Comments-The 2014 Camaro is reminiscent of the 1960s models cars mixed with some awesome looking additions. The red with black trim and black rims is a preferred color for this tight ride. (see picture). The Camaro has back seats but, honestly they are not comfortable at all but, hey, the car is for two people in the front anyway. Price wise ($40,000) this is my favorite 2014 sports car without a doubt.
8. Dodge Challenger: Specs-6.4 Liter Hemi V-8 Engine. Two Door Sports Car. 5 Speed Automatic Transmission. 485 Total Horsepower and the muscle car can reach speeds of 198 MPH.
Comments-The Challenger and Charger for that matter are known as a classic muscle car with the Hemi. The newer models stay true to their roots by looking like the classics with a few new twists. Check out the photo of the Grey Challenger with the black trim. The Challenger is a true blue muscle car that has only changed it's looks slightly over the decades.
9. BMW I8: Specs-1.5 Liter Turbocharged Inline 3 Gas Engine with an extra electric motor attached. 62 MPH in 4.5 seconds and tops out at 189 MPH. The car is made of polycarbonate glass.
Comments-BMW is known for having top quality automobiles and the I8 is no exception. The car itself is like a first class flight because, it's luxurious and it takes off fast. The picture of the I8 is tight as it shows a silver I8 with a blue and black streak down the side. The car handles well especially for such a light automobile.
10. Aston Martin Rapide Bertone Jet: Specs-6.0 Liter V-12 Engine. 6-Speed Automatic Transmission. 0-60 in 5 Seconds Flat. The sports car tops out at 188 MPH. Two Door Sports Coupe.
Comments- The Aston Martin brand is big time and it has always been known as a great sports car. Take a look at the photo that shows the Rapide Bertone is a triple coated black color with chrome trim and rims. This car sets a high quality standard as it has rarely had any complaints and never has it had a recall for anything.
2014 Lamborghini Aventador
Great 70's Muscle Cars
1. 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS-454
2. 1978 Chevy Nova
3. 1970 Dodge Challenger
4. 1974 Pontiac Trans Am SD 455
5. 1973 Ford Mustang
* I would love to hear what your favorite muscle car is or sports car for that matter. Please feel free to leave your opinions in the comments capsule at the bottom of this article.
2014 Ferrari F70 Speed
2014 Stingray Corvette
view quiz statistics
Chevy Camaro Z28 (2014)
- Asimo Robot and other Honda Technologies
This article describes some of Honda's top inventions. Cars, vans, motorcycles, Pressure Washers and Garden Tillers are listed in this hub and of course the Honda robot called Asimo.
- How to Use Fix-A-Flat to Fix a Flat Car Tire
This article describes in detail how to fix a car tire flat by using a can of fix-a-flat to seal the hole and give your tire instant air. It is still a good idea to air it up with an air pump, too.
- Driving Safety Tips For Beginners
This article describes the best safety tips while driving. I will give you some tips on becoming a defensive driver. A poll, you tube videos, pictures, a quiz and commentary are in this blog.
- A Look at Lexus Automobiles
This article is about the Lexus Car Company. The GS 300 and LS 460 are featured here along with pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this blog.
Porsche 918 Spyder (2014)
Lamborghini Aventador (2014)
Location of Lamborghini
© 2014 Buster Johnson