The Top 5 Car Insurances
- Each plan has more than forty ways to save money on insurance.
- Automatically draws money out of your account to pay your bill.
- Keeps rate from going up in an accident, even if you are at fault.
- $100 off collision deductible the day of signup, and for every accident free year you earn $100 off until you accumulate a total of $500.
- If your car is demolished in the first three years, you may be qualified for a brand new car.
- For every 6 months without accident, you get 5% off your premium.
#2 State Farm
- Students who get good grades in college gets to save 25% until they turn 25 years old.
- Save 20% if you have more than 1 cars in the same household that are insured by people that are related to you.
- Save 17% if you have State Farm insurance on other things such as life insurance.
- If you manage 3 years of no at-fault accidents or moving violations, you save 10%.
- Complete State Farm's Steer Clear Course and go 3 years of no at-fault accidents or moving violations to save 15%.
- Complete a safety course for drivers to save 5%.
- Keep your vehicle in safe conditions to save 5%.
- If you have progressive for 4 years, and go for 3 years without an accident, your rates won't be raised-even if it's your fault.
- Apply for your insurance online to save $50.
- Discounts are given to those that own their property.
- Save money for insuring 2 or more automobiles.
- Get a personalized discount for driving safer.
- If you finance the entire policy, you acquire more savings.
- Insure motorbike to save on premium.
- Discounts for men and women who serves or served in the US military.
- Discounts provided for college students.
- If you are a part of a group that GEICO owns, you will qualify for a discount.
- If you are 50 years old or older, you will recieve a discount.
#5 Nation Wide
- Get the same insurance for multiple things such as life, auto, and home insurance to save 25%.
- Get the Nation Wide family plan to save 25%.
- Go accident-free for 5 years and save 10%.
- College student who earns a B average or better will recieve a 15% discount.
- Join Farm Bureau to save 7%.
- If you are 55 years of age or older and participated in a driver safety coursce, you'll be eligible for a 10% discount.
- Install an anti-theft device in your car to receive a 5% discount.
- Pay bill online for $30 off.
Coverage For All The Insurance Companies
- Pays for the bodily and property damage caused on others.
- Pays defense and court cost if sued.
- Pays reasonable medical and funeral expense for the person covered.
- Pay for the repairment of your vehicle. Deductibles will be considered provided: -Vehicle to vehicle collision -Vehicle to object collision -Vehicle RollOver Low Deductibles= High Premium, pay less for accident. High Deductibles=Low Premium, pay more for accident.
- Pays for repairment of vehicles damaged by things other than a collision or rollover. Deductibles cosidered.
- Pays for your rented vehicle to replace the damaged car.