Top 10 Most Popular Cars You May Want to Own
Most Popular Cars
There are various ways to discover which the best selling cars on the market are today are. The most reliable way is to assess the monthly and yearly sales figures which are recorded in areas of the car industry. These can show which cars are passing through the online car sales and the car classifieds markets the fastest.
When people are looking through online car sales it is often so that they can research the vehicle that they wish to purchase. These car classifieds can help the purchaser to get all the information that they require before making a final decision.
With so many online car sales sites available online today it can be hard to make an informed decision when buying a new or second hand car. So it is important that you look into everything carefully and read any reviews associate with similar vehicles.
Some of the top ten cars on the road today are listed below:
- 2014 Honda Accord – this vehicle is the 8th best seller in the US according to Edmunds calculations. It is a mid-sized sedan which proves popular with families due to its fuel economy. According to the online car sales sites figures 23,712 have been sold since their launch in 2014.
- Honda CR-V – manufactured with a launch date scheduled for 2014, this is a family friendly car with many additional features. This vehicle promotes fuel economy and one can boast about its roomy interior. It is recorded that 20,759 have been currently sold.
- Chevrolet Volt – online car sales show that this fast is becoming a popular hybrid car. It has a compact design, yet this electric vehicle can run for up to 38 miles before it requires plugging in.
- Toyota Camry – classed as a mid-sized Premier vehicle the Camry has a quality interior. Seating 5 it is especially popular as a family car in car classifieds. It is a cost effective option that still has a stylish finish to its design features.
- 2014 Subaru Forester – according to the figures obtained from online car sales this vehicle is proving popular with those looking for a compact SUV. Unlike some other alternatives that can be found in your common car classifieds, the car provides better fuel consumption. Along with its practical and roomy interior it is ideal for the family.
- Nissan Rouge – ideal for the larger family is this affordable compact vehicle. It is classed both as a crossover and an SUV. Boasting an additional third row, the car has two extra seats for extra passengers.
- 2014 Ford Escape – a staggering 23,145 of these vehicles have been soldsince their launch in 2014. The vehicle is a small crossover utility car that has high tech features to enhance its desirability.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee – considered being a mid-sized SUV, this vehicle can seat 5 very comfortably. There is ample interior space and it can be driven both on and off the road.
- Mazda CX-5 – listed as a compact sporty vehicle, this car is fun to drive while providing good fuel economy.
GMC Terrain –this vehicle offers plenty of power yet still provides excellent fuel consumption as in a compact vehicle, with the added bonus of a roomy interior of that of a mid-sized SUV.
There are many benefits to buying a near new second hand car, a main one being that the vehicle is usually much cheaper. Since it’s cheaper, you won’t have to worry about the lingering and steep monthly repayments of that of an expensive new car. There is also the huge bonus that comes with purchasing a second hand car which is you don’t have to endure the huge depreciation of the car. New cars can depreciate in value up to 65% after only 5 years.
When you are looking to buy used cars, there are a few valuable tips you should bear in mind. Check the exterior carefully ensuring there are no signs of collisions etc. Ensure you take someone with you to check out the car, like a mechanic or expert in the field. Be sure to take the car for a test drive and check to see if the engine starts properly and runs smoothly. Look out for unusual sounds of sluggishness with the vehicle as you want to get the best and safest deal when you are keen to buy a used car at the dealership or online at your favorite classifieds.
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Used Car
You’ve just bought your first car. It’s not entirely brand new, but it’s new to you and you love it.