Top 10 Reasons to Buy A Polaris Sportsman 4 Wheeler
There are so many brands of 4wheelers out there that sometimes it makes choosing one difficult. I own a Polaris 4wheeler, and it is the only 4wheeler I would ever purchase. Here are 10 reasons why I purchased and love my 4wheeler.
- The On-Demand 4 Wheel Drive. While driving through the mud, it is almost inevitable that you will become stuck someway or somehow. With the On-Demand 4Wheel drive feature, all you need to do is flip the switch and all 4 wheels become engaged. It makes getting out of a mud hole a whole lot easier!
- Independent Rear Suspension. Polaris was the first company to introduce this feature which allows each rear wheel, on the same axle, to move independently of each other. This helps to prevent rolling and keeps your ride smooth.
- Integrated Front Storage Box. Need a little extra room to store tools or other accessories? You can store them in your front storage box, freeing up your rear rack for bigger things. This definitely comes in handy to store emergency items.
- Hydraulic Disk Brakes with braided stainless steel brake lines. Helps you to stop in a hurry and eases your mind knowing that you have strong brake lines that won't be easy to break when you're going down that steep hill or mountain.
- EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection). Not all models are equipped with this feature, however, the models that are would be worth purchasing. No need to use the choke on a cold engine. Just turn the key and go.
- Major towing capacity. The 500 h.o. is rated for 1,225 lb. (555.7 kg) of towing power. The bigger the machine you buy, the more the pounds go up!
- Digital Gauges. Easy to read in the daytime and at night.
- 11.25" ground clearance. This allows you to clear that tough terrain instead of getting stuck or scratching up your skid plate. If you do scratch up, Polaris has you covered with their 10 gauge steel skid plate.
- Plenty of room for accessories. With the plow, winch, gun storage, gun racks and more, you can mount all of these things on your Polaris, giving you more use for it and a better buy for your money.
- They just look mean! Check out the newer looks of the Polaris Sportsman. Theire design makes them look like a rough and tough machine! It's for a reason too. The design enhances the sight lines for the driver and makes it easier to carry cargo.
Hopefully this helps you to make your decision to go buy a Polaris!
Need more info on 4wheelers? Check out my other hubs!
4 Wheeler Parts & Accessories
How To Stay Safe On Your 4Wheeler
Top Accessories To Have On Any ATV
How To Access The Battery On My Polaris Sportsman
Adding Coolant to Your Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI Twin
Preventative Maintenance & Tips For How To Keep Your ATV (4 Wheeler) On The Trail
How to Grease A Polaris Sportsman