Top 10 advantages of Biomass fuel energy
Biomass fuel is a renewable energy source which is made from varieties of materials such as, Plant materials, agricultural waste, vegetation etc. Biomass can either be used directly as an energy source or converted into other form of energy sources. They can be used to replace Coal and oil to reduce the foreign expenditure of a country.
Top 10 Advantages of Biomass are given below:
1) Biomass fuels are clean. The amount of carbon dioxide released when burning Biomass fuel is later absorbed by the plants. So, there is a balance between the amount of Carbon dioxide released in the atmosphere and the amount of carbon dioxide extracted from it. This is how Biomass fuels do not contribute to the Global warming.
2) Biomass fuels reduce the use of fossil fuels like oil and coal significantly. Energy produced from Biomass fuels could be used in the production of electricity, heat, steam etc.
3) Biomass fuels are less expensive compared to oil and Coal. They can reduce the use of oil and coal to cut down the foreign expense. This can improve the economy of any country.
4) Resources needed for producing Biomass fuels are always available throughout the world. Therefore biomass can be produce at anywhere in the World.
5) Crops and plants required for Biomass production provides oxygen and absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
6) Farmers can earn extra cash from the agricultural wastes. They can sell the agricultural wastes to the Biomass production companies to earn extra cash. This will add extra value to the agricultural crop. This can also motivate farmers to cultivate more crops every year.
7) Biomass is a renewable energy resource. It means they can reproduce naturally in a cycle.
8) Biomass recycles the unused waste.
9) Biomass fuel energy is relatively efficient and relatively clean burning compare to the fossil fuel energy.
10) Biomass makes more spaces by removing wastes and landfill. People can use the space for other different purposes.
Thank you very much for reading my Hub.