Tyre-Grip - Sprays to enhance Tyre Traction on Snow and Ice
The Tyre-Grip spray is used to prevent accident due to wet and slippery road. Regarded as the 'Snow and Ice Spray', it's application is universal in that, it could prevent cars from sliding on wet roads due to rain. The advantages of the spray goes beyond the seasonal, because it could improve road-holding on certain smooth roads notorious for their slipperiness even when they are not wet.
The Spray is as important to developing countries as well as the developed World. Most of the most devastating road traffic accidents takes place in developing countries. Hence, the use of this tyre-traction spray should be able to contribute to saving lives in cases when the cause might just be due to wet roads.
Video: How Tyre-Grip Works
Special product features
The following are the major features associated with Tyre-Grip Sprays:
• It is easy to spray on tyres like using an insecticide or perfume spray.
• A single spray could remain potent for up to approximately fifty miles.
• A single cylinder could be used to spray about eighty car Tyres ie. twenty cars.
• Percentage traction on tyre tread is up to three hundred percent on wet surfaces and snowy roads.
• It's very cheap, Light, portable, and comes in 16 oz can.
It is absolutely essential in Italy to use snow chains on your Tyres before travelling on Ice. There is a difference of altitude between the various towns around the Liguria Region. Hence, for a driver to move from Savona to a snowy area like Altare or Cercare, he must prepare before hand even though it is rear to find snow in Savona. Otherwise, he might be stopped at the entrance to the town. But the requirement does not absolutely terminates at a Snow Chain.
Although Snow chains are regarded as more effective, Snow tyres are also acceptable. But you could fortify the Tyres by using the Tyre-Grip Spray, thus by-passing the snow chains amidst its reported negative effects on the structure of the road.
Tyre-GripTM is a best selling traction device. When sprayed, forms a thin film of Resin that improves the traction of your Tyres. It is offered in quantity discounts that enables you to buy in Bulk.
While the use of snow chains is prohibited in some towns and cities in the US, It is a compulsory requirement in some other countries in Europe. What ever the case, Tyre-Grip sprays could either play a primary or a secondary role. In the case of the former, the Driver would rely entirely on the Spray to prevent any sliding effect that might result from driving through a slippery road. The latter on the other hand, allows the spray to play a collaboration and reinforcement role.
The Tyre-Grip Spray is not only a simple and portable traction device, but also a road protecting spray that poses no direct threat to road Infrastructures. Potholes, deep cracks and chips, that are usually credited to the use of Chains could be prevented if the spray is used with only Tyres.
- Vehicular Noise Pollution: How to prevent It
- How to minimise your Car's Fuel Consumption and reduce Air Pollution
- How to Tow your Broken down Car
- Understanding your Car braking System and Types of Brakes
- How to Detect Faulty Automobile Braking Systems and Ways to Avoid Accident
- Safe Driving: Auto Steering and Suspension
- What to do to Improve the Stability and Roadholding of your Automobile