If you ask me i would prefer a used auto over a new one. For the obvious reasons that are:
1) It costs less for the start,
2) You can drive car free in a used car than a new one for the fear of touch-ups,
3) If you are a new driver, a used car is best for you as it gets you the freedom to drive with it around the city without the fear of accidents, dents & minor issues.
4) You can learn to take care of a vehicle more efficiently if you've at one point in time kept a used car as it gives you enough experience on how to better take care of your vehicle.
5) Last but not the least, well-maintained used cars can sometimes perform better than your new car & can save you tons of dollar in the meantime.
In the end, it is solely upto you that how you want to use your car & do you really want a new vehicle or a well-maintained used one.
If anyone is interested in buying a well-maintained used vehicle they can contact on: Www.padelamotors.com. They also offer automobiles at 0% interest rate and 0% down payment. THEY LITERALLY FINANCE EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF CREDIT. THEY ARE THE BANK SO YOU ARE APPROVED EVERY TIME!
I hope this helps you make up your mind.