My avg. driving is bet. 20-30 kms/day. I'm looking for a premium hatch or entry sedan.

Since my avg daily run is between 20-30 km I was thinking of petrol car with the option of converting it to LPG gas, is it ok or should I consider diesel. I'm looking for a premium hatch or entry level sedan or max of Honda city entry model which will serve me for the next 10 yrs only I for city driving conditions. Also it should be maintenance free & cost of maintenance if any should be low. The options I have selected are Honda Jazz X, Swift Zxi, Dezire Vxi or Zxi, Etios V or Top model, Polo, Vento, Honda city. Pls. add ur suggestions to the options or help me select from the options.

earnestshub profile image89

earnestshub says

ABHISHEKSARDA says