leroy64 profile image 80

Has anyone ever, as a kid, put a car into neutral while it is parked on a sloped surface?

I did this when I was a kid. It was back in the 70's and I was supposed to be in a church service. I missed all the other cars and someone helped me get the car to stop. I lied to my parents about knowing why the car was in a different spot. I found out my mom had been informed of what happened by at least five different people. For some reason, people loved to tell on me when I was a kid. I was wondering if there were any similar stories floating around Hubpages. Feel free to write hubs.

brittanytodd profile image92

Brittany Kennedy (brittanytodd) says

cre8ivOne profile image81

cre8ivOne says

sestasik says