eHealer profile image 92

How much is gasoline in your neck of the woods?

In Las Vegas, it just skyrocketed to $3.85 a gallon. In San Diego, it's almost $5.00 a gallon. What is it where you live?

cam8510 profile image94

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• eHealer profile image

Deborah (eHealer) 4 years ago

Goodness, looks like your the highest so far. I guess we better stay were we live, we can't afford the gas move!

Denise Handlon profile image89

Denise Handlon says

• eHealer profile image

Deborah (eHealer) 4 years ago

Hello Denise, I used to live in Cal to, I am with you, and glad I left a few years ago! Thanks for your answer!

atechwiz profile image81

atechwiz says

• eHealer profile image

Deborah (eHealer) 4 years ago

Cool, I would move there if I could afford the gas to get there!

austinhealy profile image81

Bernard J. Toulgoat (austinhealy) says

• eHealer profile image

Deborah (eHealer) 4 years ago

I lived in Florida for many years, and have never seen it that high! I can't believe the price of gas!

lupine profile image82

lupine says

• eHealer profile image

Deborah (eHealer) 4 years ago

OMG!! That is just unacceptable! How can anyone afford those prices, this is an outrage. Okay, you are the winner and new champion with the highest price!

xstatic profile image61

Jim Higgins (xstatic) says

• eHealer profile image

Deborah (eHealer) 4 years ago

Okay, YOU win! OMG, it cost more that orange juice. This is bad Xstatic, how much higher will it go?