pinappu profile image 79

Do you think Automobile technologies used by us are primitive and not up to the mark?

The cars and motor bikes are powered by internal combustion engines. A century old and primitive technology. The new "high tech" car technologies are nothing but electrical cars, so simple. Do you think, in comparison with the computer and electronics industry, the auto mobile industry has not progressed at all ?

• pinappu profile image

pinappu 4 years ago

I know it is very popular in sci-fi to insert a micro chip inside some body's head but I still have doubts that any people will be agreed to insert it inside his/her head ( neither me).

cfin profile image81

cfin says

• pinappu profile image

pinappu 4 years ago

I think the technology of burning some billions of years old oil to produce gas and thus rotating a wheel is nothing better than James Watt's steam engine.

SunilKalsi profile image59

Sunil (SunilKalsi) says