annart profile image 88

How many of you are bikers? What do you ride? For work or for pleasure?

I have a Yamaha 250SR; a beautiful, old, dark red bike that I ride only when the weather is fine, for pure enjoyment and on the quiet peaceful roads of Somerset. Do you ride your bike to work? Do you ride in all weathers? Do you feel vulnerable on the open road/in the city? Tell us your experiences.

RileyMac profile image60

Best Answer Riley McCulley (RileyMac) says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 4 years ago

I can understand that. Lucky you to have the two. Happy biking!

MickS profile image77

MickS says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 4 years ago

Sounds great! Not surprised it went like a rocket. I remember the mods and rockers coming to blows on Brighton seafront one year - I was on the rockers' side but a bit too young to be a part of it. However, I loved seeing them all congregate.

JamesGreeson profile image79

JamesGreeson says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 4 years ago

I know what you mean but the term 'biker' here means simply someone who rides a motorbike.

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 4 years ago

Never ridden a Harley but I know what you mean about the feeling of the open road. Thanks for the contribution.

Pamdora says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 4 years ago

What a shame! Bet you had good fun though. Thanks for the answer.