Efficient Admin profile image 94

What is the longest timeframe you have ever owned the same vehicle?

The longest time I have ever owned the same vehicle was 14 years. I bought a 1998 Ford Escort SE brand new off the lot and drove it for 14 years before getting another car. I was nice to it and kept up on the maintenance and it turned out to be a really good car but it was time for a newer car based on my needs. What about you?

arksys profile image92

Irfan (arksys) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 3 years ago

I've never heard of a Diahatsu Cuore but 13 years is a good amount of time. Sounds like it may go for many more years.

pagesvoice profile image85

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 3 years ago

Wow that's great and talk about getting your money's worth!

marvin61 profile image65

marvin61 says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 3 years ago

10 years is a long time. I agree you have to maintain the car if you want it to last longer.