epbooks profile image 81

What was your first car and how old were you when you got it?

JayeWisdom profile image92

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

• epbooks profile image

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) 4 years ago

Jaye- I'm glad you were not harmed during that spinout! I had a Buick Regal that was capable of the same thing, and one day it slipped right through an intersection. In my situation, no one was on the road either! But, I did love that car!

billybuc profile image90

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• epbooks profile image

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) 4 years ago

Sounds like a great car,Bill! How sad that someone had stolen it! Sorry to hear that!!

jaydawg808 profile image91

jaydawg808 says

• epbooks profile image

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) 4 years ago

I love Nissans. I had a Nissan sentra that lasted to 180000 miles. It was still driving perfectly when I got rid of it, but was starting to have more issues.

Eric Calderwood profile image81

Eric Calderwood says

Silverspeeder profile image60

karl (Silverspeeder) says

brakel2 profile image83

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

• epbooks profile image

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) 4 years ago

Sounds like such sweet memories (aside from the wreck)! Thank you for commenting!

AvineshP profile image60

Avinesh Prahladi (AvineshP) says

• epbooks profile image

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) 4 years ago

We had one of those! I'm not sure of the year...and I was way too young to drive it--not even sure if it started up, but I recall that it was white with blue interior. How funny that you had to carry a case of oil in your trunk!

CalebSparks says

• epbooks profile image

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) 4 years ago

Sounds nice! My very first car was a small Chevy- I forget the name. Then I got the 79 Regal. Loved that car until it broke down!

• epbooks profile image

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) 4 years ago

My cars were definitely not the coolest either but they got me where I wanted to go! That's all that mattered.