Laura Schneider profile image 93

In your experience, MOST of the time, is the person who honked their horn the guilty party?

For example, someone nearly T-boned me on the road today with my elderly father and step-mother in the car--and that car had the audacity to honk at me for nearly hitting me, when it was the car who streaked across 4 lanes of traffic to get in the lane I was pulling to a stop in at a stoplight. Light turns green, HONK. (Nobdy was slow in the uptake--we were all moving ASAP. I turned left into my destination (using my turn signal) HONK--roars away. (Dude/dudess, control the road rage!) So, are honkers more often in the wrong (in your experience) than the ones honked at?

jeffreymaskel profile image84

Jeffrey Maskel (jeffreymaskel) says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

I rarely honk, even at the guilty, so I appreciate your opinion! Usually I just troubleshoot and drive on--I lived in Chicago for a few years where it was dangerous to honk due to other drivers being armed and/or susceptible to road rage.

Borsia profile image60

Borsia says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Hahaha, I've ridden in vehicles in a third world country, and I can SO picture what you are saying! Donkeys and camels and horses, and carriages, and pedestrians and bicyclists and cars--all over multi-lane freeway scrambles, horns and shouts....