Laura Schneider profile image 93

Are you happy with your car? Or, do you wish in retrospect that you'd gotten something different?

What car are you happy/unhappy with and why? What would you change? ("Car" includes all vehicles here—whatever you drive.)

dailytop10 profile image87

dailytop10 says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

I LOVE my current car, too, and will miss it and all the memories. It's so easy to drive and reliable and low-cost to own (and buy in the first place). But, it's been rear-ended a few times, hit by a snow plow and lots of hail, and about to die. :-(

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Wow! Thanks for the great assessment, wychic! I'll keep this in mind as I shop for a new car!

mgeorge1050 profile image80

Alan (mgeorge1050) says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Wow! Excellent info! I was considering a Kia until I read this—you just saved me a lot of trouble and money!! Thanks for commenting!

Foodeee profile image82

Foodeee says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Sounds like the perfect vehicle for you! The gas mileage is the only downer—sorry to hear that. Thanks for commenting!

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Good to hear! Thanks for commenting, Duffsmom! :-)

ijdmtoy profile image48

Eric (ijdmtoy) says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Very practical advice! I've got an ancient (1994) Corolla that doesn't haul anything but my dog and groceries and people, but it still gets 30mpg in the city and a bit better than that highway. Love it, but I need a new one now—worn out. Poor thing.