Foodeee profile image 80

I can't keep van tire from losing pressure.

We own a 2008 Town and Country and these newer model cars have the tire pressure sensor. The problem is that the back drivers side tire keep getting low. I have had it in the shop over a dozen time in the year to be fixed or tested. There was a hole it one time that the garage fixed. The last time he said the stem was leaking and replaced it. That actually worked longer than any other time. Its leaking again. He said it might be that the wheel is ruined for some reason. I don't want to buy a wheel since they are very expensive. Does this seem like a viable reason for a tire to keep leaking?

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

• Foodeee profile image

Foodeee 3 years ago

I think it must be a bead leak but it happens so very often.

I may have to get someone to see if the rim is bent in someway. Thank you

hardlymoving profile image96

hardlymoving says

• Foodeee profile image

Foodeee 3 years ago

The repair shop is a local garage that has been in business for a long time. I think he did put the sealer on the wheel and it didn't work. Or I may be mistaken.

lupine profile image81

lupine says

dragonflycolor says