davidlivermore profile image 93

Should I trade my car in?

This July I would have owned my Mini Cooper for four years. It will be out of warranty and I've had constant issues with it. The closest dearlership is about an hour or so drive from my city. Local places are unable to do a good enough of a repair job so I have no choice but to take it out of town. It's paid off, but I am very worried about paying a lot to get it repaired, to transport it, etc. I already have a new car in mind that I want. The trade-in for my Mini will cover most of the cost. Think I should trade it in? Or run it into the ground?

lisavollrath profile image88

Best Answer Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 years ago

true... i got a brand new Diahatsu from a local toyota dealer here... its small but i never had a single problem with it for the first 7-8 years. Now its about 14 years old and i can still touch the 140km/h mark easily. very little maintenance reqd.

Jay Crihfield profile image83

Jay Crihfield says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 years ago

that's a good way to look at it. :)

arksys profile image92

Irfan (arksys) says

autodude profile image60

autodude says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 years ago

true ... but maintaining a mini is quite costly ... right?

ijdmtoy profile image47

Eric (ijdmtoy) says