possum lover profile image 80

How do I stop condensation from getting inside the drawers of my big metal tool box?

I have a non insulated metal garage & I have trouble with condensation getting inside of the drawers of my large metal tool box. What can I do to stop this from happening and rusting all of my metal tools? I have read that putting charcoal or chalk inside of each of the metal drawers helps this problem, and is there any truth to that? This is a big problem for me, and I need your help.

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Best Answer Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says

Buildreps profile image93

Buildreps says

• possum lover profile image

possum lover 5 months ago

I'll look into the idea of rubber strips. Also please go ahead and add your many other very exotic solutions to this problem. I would be very interested in hearing all of them, and I'm sure other people would too.