Buying a Car in Rs 10 Lakhs Budget

My relative is looking for a car within a budget of 10 lakhs. Short listed are Honda City and the SX4, my personal choice was the new Honda City as I do own one. Had taken the trial of both the cars and found the City a much better car for some obvious reasons. The car will be driven by his wife, keep in mind she does have some problems of the back, so she wants something with good height (naturally SX4 in this case). Also, she is not a real fast driver so power really is not an issue. Car will be mostly used in the City with occasional highway driving. Bad roads are not an issue there. Which

mmzh786 profile image62

ZAHEEN HAFZAR M M (mmzh786) says

Buying a Car in Rs 10 Lakhs Budget - Compare Honda City Fiesta Indigo Logan Optra Octavia SX4 Cars46

Buying a Car in Rs 10 Lakhs Budget - Compare Honda City Fiesta Indigo Logan Optra Octavia SX4 Cars

Buying Best Car in 10 Lakhs - Compared VW Vento vs Hyundai Verna vs Fiat Linea46

Buying Best Car in 10 Lakhs - Compared VW Vento vs Hyundai Verna vs Fiat Linea