- Buying & Selling New & Used Cars
Buying Used Corvettes
Used Corvette Buying for The Online Shopper
For most of us, searching for dream cars online is just a hobby. It's something we do to pass the time at work. But for a lucky few, buying a vette online becomes a reality. This article intends to educate the serious buyer on the most important factors in buying a vette online.
8 Keys to a Successful Online Vehicle Purchase
An online car purchase can always be a little unsettling. We are accustomed to driving to the dealership, seeing and feeling the vehicle, taking it for a test drive and then making a well-informed decision. So what does it take to have the same type of comfortability with an online purchase? Though it's not a complete list, the next 8 items may point you in the right direction when it comes to an online corvette purchase.
1. Check the Carfax report- The last thing you want is a car with a history of wrecks or a bad title.
2. Examine all photos in detail- There may be little imperfections visible in the pictures that can tell you quite a bit about the vehicle.
3. Don't buy with high mileage- Low mileage vehicles have less opportunity for hidden issues.
4. Compare against other similar vehicles to get a fair price.
5. Shop at a reputable online dealer- Make sure the dealer is endorsed by an expert online resource (www.corvette-dealers.com)
6. Avoid craigslist and sell-by-owner ads
7. Investigate shipping options- Your perfect vette may be in Maine, but the shipping price may be worth the buy.
8. Read customer reviews of the online dealer- You have to trust the dealer to have complete comfort with the purchase.
Top Spots To Find a Vette
- Used Corvettes Online
The one stop shop for finding a used corvette online