- Buying & Selling New & Used Cars
Diwali Discount on Maruti Cars - Latest Photographs Added
Festival discounts, rebates, and incentives on purchase of new cars are not a new thing in India. Maruti, Tata, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Honda, Chevrolet, Toyota, Skoda, Mahindra, Ford, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Fiat, and other economical and luxury car manufacturers offer great discounts around all the festivals of India but the most poplar occasions come in October with the beginning of auspicious Navratras, Durga Puja, Dussehra, and Diwali. These festivals make the whole October to November months an auspicious time to buy new things and this is the number one reason why maximum car dealers offer huge discounts at this time of the year.
When talking about Diwali discounts, Maruti Suzuki, largest car manufacturer of India, is offering mindblowing rebates this year also. Mostly all cars of Maruti in each and every segment can be bought on discounts this Diwali. Below is a list of Maruti cars with some irresistible Diwali festival season discounts:
The Diwali discount offered on Maruti Alto Petrol is Rs. 12,000 in cash plus Rs. Ten thousand worth music system and MP3 player from Maruti Suzuki Genuine Car Accessories.
- The Diwali rebate offered on Maruti Alto K10 Lxi Petrol is Rs. 10,000 in cash plus rupees ten thousand value music system and MP3 player from Maruti Suzuki Genuine Car Accessories.
- Discount offered on Maruti Alto K10 Vxi Petrol is Rs. 7,000 in cash plus Rs. Ten thousand cost music system and MP3 player from Maruti Suzuki Genuine Car Accessories.
- Maruti Alto LXI CNG only is on discount of Rs. 8,000 in cash plus Rs. 10,000 worth Maruti Suzuki Genuine Car Accessories Music System and MP3 Player.
- Maruti Wagon R (Lx, Lxi) is offered at Rs. 14,000 with 10,000 INR worth Music System and MP3 Player from MGA.
- Maruti Wagon R Vxi is offered at great cash discount of Rs. 17,000 INR.
- Maruti Wagon R CNG is offered at a cash discount of Rs. 8,000 plus MGA Music System and MP3 Player worth Rs. 10,000 INR.
- Maruti A Star is offered at a maximum discount of Rs. 30,000 INR but still the sales target for this car cannot be achieved due to no buyer love for this car in the market. I think this is the only Maruti car with negativity from buyers. All other models enjoy buyer’s love throughout the year.
- Maruti Ritz Petrol is offered at a flat cash discount of Rs. 15,000 INR.
- Maruti Sx4 Petrol and CNG are being offered at Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 20,000 INR respectively. I think one should go for CNG if he/she wants to buy SX4 as petrol prices will continue to see upward trend for the rest of the years and filling this elephant with petrol is very costly.
- Maruti Eeco with which Maruti Suzuki is planning to go electric by next year is being offered at a cash discount of Rs. 5,000.
Not able to find a Diwali discount for Maruti Suzuki Swift just because bookings for New Swift have gone beyond 1 lakh and there is a waiting period of 7 to 8 months to buy New Swift. The reason for so many people waiting to get their New Swift is given to continuous strikes by Maruti staff around India. Strikes have lowered the production of New Swift at Maruti’s plant in Manesar near Delhi. This is also the reason why Swift cannot be found in the list of Diwali offers.
And this is not the end of the discounts as Maruti is also offering additional exchange discount on your old cars from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 INR. If you are salaried and work with a multinational company, you can avail an additional discount worth Rs. 3000 on purchase of any new Maruti car. Also encashment for MGA Music System and MP3 players can be availed from Maruti at 75 percent of stated price (Rs. 7500 INR). I think these are some amazing offers from Maruti on Diwali. Another big festival season discount will start in the last week of December when most car brands will be selling off new cars on year end discounts and Maruti has already announced great discounts for the Christmas and New Year.