jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i have sent my ex boyfriend messages thru the internet he has replyed back to th

1. profile image43
    sillygooze13posted 7 years ago

i have sent my ex boyfriend messages thru the internet he has replyed back to them but this last...

message i recived he said "blind i dont know what to say" after i told him that he was my everything and that i was willing to do everything to make our relationship work out again. my  question would be what do i do?? i mean i have told him that i love him and the only thing he says is i dont know what to say.

2. pedrog profile image60
    pedrogposted 7 years ago

You should arrange a personal meeting and tell him that in person, its too easy to ignore a text message.

3. KewlWriter profile image74
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Face to face communication is the best as said by someone. Also don't seem so desperate, if he wanted you he would have pursued you. Even if he takes you back with least interest, the relationship may not last long. Thats what happened to me.

4. tdebrick profile image58
    tdebrickposted 7 years ago

I would give him time to process what you are telling him, don't smother him it may not work out to your advantage he may feel pressured. Let him process of how you feel and how he feels. If he saying he doesn't know what to say is because he didn't think about it.

Let him come to you if he wants to be with you he will come to you, you have already put your feelings out there.

working