Nail Technician Marketing -11 Habits of a Successful Nail Technician
- 6 Figure Beauty Marketing Bootcamp for Nail Technicians
The Hottest Business and Marketing information for Nail Technicians and Cosmetologists wanting to turn their hobby into a full time lucrative career.
- Nail Technician How-to Information
Get All Your Nail Technician Questions Answered Here!
Nail Technician Marketing Success Tips
Not all nail technicians are created equal. While nail technicians both successful and not so successful all have one goal in mind.... to make a career out of what they love doing... Some nail techs just know exactly what it takes to bring in clients and keep them coming year after year... and others haven't a clue.
However, all hope is not lost for nail techs struggling to make their passion a career. Simply following the footsteps of a successful nail tech will put a struggling nail technician on the road to success.
If you are looking to turn your Nail Tech business into a thriving career this article will help you understand what the successful Nail Tech's are doing to make a full-time living at what they love to do.
You see, all successful nail tech's have one thing in common. They have a good balance of Marketing and Nail Care skills. These 2 together will put any nail tech ahead of the competition. A nail tech that knows how to market her/his business will out grow and crush the nail tech that is only good at nail care!
Take a look at the Habits of successful Nail Techs:
Successful Nail Techs Habits Revealed! Top 11
1. Knows Sales and Marketing - Understands how to market their business both offline and online.
2. Continuing Education -Gets license for other beauty services that compliments nails. Such as eyebrow waxing and lip waxing. Has a library of nail tech books to keep up the latest beauty trends, news and reference.
3. Exceptional Customer Service- Handles customer concerns promptly and respectfully. Gets clients in and out in a reasonable amount of time.
4. Over deliver on Service- Gives the client more than what she/he was expecting.
5. Creative with marketing and nail skills- Creates ways to generate clients with flyer's, brochures, Facebook, Youtube and the like. Works on creating hot new designs or nail application techniques to keep clients excited. Always being a trend setter in the industry.
Nail Technicians Are Awsome!
6. Prompt -Never late for appointments (without good reason).
7. Professional - Always carrying themselves as an authority in their industry, dresses for the job, Has business cards and....
8. Has a Website - Displays work and services on the website . Has a mailing list sign up form on site. Provides web address on business cards , fliers and Brochures.
9. Has a Product - Either their own or one that she/he promotes. (Creates another stream of income).
10.Maximizes her/his time- spends most time between clients focusing on generating new clients. Sending emails to clients. Calling on clients not seen in a while. Aims to talk to at least 3-10 new folks a day about nail care or coming in for service.
11. Attentive to health concerns and sanitation - Files , tubs..etc ...cleaned and sanitized to the highest degree, making the client feel safe.
These are the things Successful Nail Techs do daily! Yes, you have to think beyond acrylic nails when you want to turn your nail business into a career!
I suggest if you are not doing these things, get started doing so. Just making small efforts to promote your business will make a difference in your income. But of course, the more you put in, the more you get out of it.
Want to know more?
Check out my blog and find out about my 6 Figure Nail Technician Beauty Marketing Boot Camp, to learn how to make money as a nail tech and become a Top Nail Technician.