10 STRANGE ITEMS Sold on Ebay
Junk or Treasure? Or just WEIRD
Ebay is undoubtedly the most well known site for e-commerce and online auctions out there. Everyday, you hear stories about individuals who claim to have made it BIG simply by selling their items on Ebay. Ebay has given countless numbers of entrepreneurs an online avenue to go for the gold and strike it rich. Want to know more about striking it rich on Ebay? There are may different approaches to making money on Ebay and according to most successful Ebay business owners, there if no rhyme or reason to what sells and for how much it sells for.
The good news for us is that there is a breed of online venture capitalists who have created their own niche for selling on Ebay. The even better news is that you truly can buy or sell ANYTHING on Ebay as I quickly learned when researching for this article. All you need is a product and a dream.
Here my friends are 10 STRANGE Items for sale on Ebay RIGHT now! Bid FAST Because these are HOT items!
1. Spells - yes, that is right...you can buy a spell on Ebay!The price varies based on what the spell is for, if it has an attached item (doll, stone, etc), as well as what type of paper it is printed on....does that make a difference? The spells range from Love Spells, Binding Spells, Friendship Spells, and Even MONEY Spells and have a going rate of $1.99 and UP.
2. Dirty Socks - Ewwwww. The going rate seems to start around $24.99 for some very dirty used Athletic Socks. Really? Looks like a new business a may want to know more about..or less?!?!
3. Ghost Poop - Yes my friends, for around $5 you can be the proud owner of a celebrity ghost's poop. This treasure comes to you sealed in a plastic baggie and available celebrities range from Abe Lincoln to Elvis.
4. Psychic Readings - These range from one question, to chat sessions, phone calls etc. and the price truly does vary on the service. Dionne Warwick had better get with the times...I didn't see her ad!
5.Fairy dust - Sparkly, "enchanted" fairy dust can be yours for about $5! HURRY because it is on sale for 15% off!!! It has been bessed and can be used in spells and to summon fairies.
6. Fart in a jar - Gross! This seller is offering a legitimate Irish toot. Seller claims that it was collected 10 seconds after production. The bidding starts at $1.49
7. Fossilized Dino Poop - Seller is offering proposed dinosaur fossilized poop from Madagascar. Good news is that the seller assures buyers that he will whatever it takes to gain the5 star rating if you are unsatisfied with your purchase.
8.Haunted pictures - More than I could imagine. For just a small amount of money, you can be the proud owner of a haunted picture or a picture from a haunted home. Prices Vary.
9.Virtual Hug - You set the time and this seller will give you a virtual hug from wherever she is in the world. Going rate $.25. As much as I want to make fun of this one....there is enough hatred in the world. I will let this positive seller have this one!
10. Bent paper clip - The ad says not to buy it but I bet you someone will. This is just as it says...A bent paper clip. Really?
Going through closed auctions, I found things like:
- People's souls!
- body parts
- pictures of feet
- dates with geeks
- drug free urine
These were just 10 of the STRANGE items that I found. I scrapped the idea for the 10 most disgusting items because that was too much for me! These items prove that it doesn't always take a business degree to be successful...It only takes some ingenuity and a dream.
Happy Ebaying and please share any oddities you sell or see for sale one bay! Have an idea for a joint venture.....?
Want to learn more about selling on Ebay?
Learn how to sell your garage full of stuff!
Did you become a junkie? Read about Starting your own Ebay Store!
So, you had some success, should you use a dropshipper to get your inventory for your Ebay store?
Need some Ebay Inspiration? Check out articles by Hawaiinodysseus. He brings to the table not only Ebay support and inspiration but also Ebay's connection to the outside world.
Try this one! Sold in 11 Minutes and 13 Seconds on Ebay!
Want to try a Penny Start Price? Check out his journey!