- Business and Employment»
- Business & Society
3 Steps To Success
- Write down your goals
- Read them over
- Try out your pursuit
- Study your interests
What Is Success?
What is success. Is it making millions? Is it the persona you carry?
Not at all..
Although those are traits in success, people often mistake success and have an illusion in their mind of what it is, which makes them not often achieve this plateau.
What Success Is
What "success" is, is achieving your goals with doing what you love, and getting to a point where you have excelled tremendously, which makes you financially secure and gains you respect, and then you are considered a "success".
Now let's not get this wrong, if you are at a job and it is not something you like doing but are stable.. this is not success. Because success means you achieved something you worked for and absolutely love which is success.
So when you see a person who is reputable and is successful in what they do, they don't need to be a millionaire. . . That is a successful person.
Do You Pursue What You Love?
Key Success Quotes
- “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” -Bruce Lee
- "If you can go through the pain period, you make it to be a champion. If you can't go through it, forget it. That's what most people lack: having the guts, the guts to go in and just say . . . I don't care what happens." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
3 Steps To Success
Writing this article, I must say, I have success of my own. Although I don't make "tons" of money, I am exceeding the average pretty highly. I have been writing for a short period of time, and in this time, I have managed to take in 10,000 views in 2 months with consistent traffic. Looking at other users, I am far ahead of the average and only a few hold this plateau I am at..
Not only this, I have success in various areas of my life, so because of this, I want to break this down into the simplest and easiest way for you to achieve success.
- Find What You Love: This is important and you will not achieve anything great unless you do this. You have to know what you truly want in life and go after it.
- Action: Once you find what you want in life, you must take action. You will get no-where in life unless you start acting on it.
- Consistency: All three of these points are very important, but this is where most people fail. People often go after something, and see little or no results, and this is where they give up. The ones who make it through every pitfall, are the ones who win in life. The ones who give up, well, they gave up.
So to find what you love is to actually do something that makes you feel great! Something that actually brings excitement and that urge to do it. A lot of people get caught up with past thinking's, and past goals, and they go to pursue those things "thinking" it's there passion. But really.. Time has moved on and they no longer hold the same feelings they once did. So actually try something, try activities you feel you like and if it brings that feel, go after it.
Now taking action is very important, you can't just think about something and hope for it. That isn't doing anything but getting caught up in your head. Take the time and go out to do these things. Make calls, find all the info you can, and take action on whatever it is you have to do.
Being consistent can be retrained into you if you lack it. Take it easy, do not think ahead, and just take it once step at a time, this is grounding yourself. Once you do something, feel that energy in you. Know you did it and be happy for it. Once that time has passed up, simply don't think ahead, but enjoy yourself, this is being in the present. Then by the time the next day comes, you'll have a burning desire to do it again because it's something you love! One step at a time is the key.
Find What You Love
What makes you happy
Write down your goal
Realize up and down days
Try it out
Take it in steps
Try new things
Learn about it
Go after it no matter what
These are very simple tips and are not anything special, but following this is the base to all success.
Remember, it's not all about riches. It's about pursuing what you love and accomplishing it by having the satisfaction of what it brings.
© 2013 PoeticPhilosophy