- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
Using RedGage.com to Promote Hubs
RedGage for Netizens
- "Netizens" are constantly looking to make money online, and a simple yet foolproof way to drive traffic to their fledgling personal website(s). I personally have tried using Blogger, BlogCatalog, ShetoldSo, Digg, and Twitter to promote my websites but, the traffic was not anything to brag about. Needless to say, my Google Adsense earnings were the other indicator of how badly, I was in need of increasing my minuscule website traffic. I was earning pennies on the dollar, and it would take me months of earning revenue just to gain enough money, which would add up to the lowest amount needed that entitled me to a pay out. I was beginning to lose hope, and was becoming increasingly frustrated. I was in need of some serious help and fast! It was pure dumb luck that brought me to RedGage.com.
RedGage How To Video!
Rate the RedGage.com Video Just Seen
- If you are looking to make money writing for profit sharing ad revenue sites such as HubPages.com, it is a necessity to be involved with the Google advertising profit sharing program known as Adsense. It is my advice that you also sign up for any other advertising affiliated program that are offered to you and legal to use in your state- like the ones offered by Kontera, Amazon, or eBay.
- Once I got involved with RedGage.com, my Internet writing experience took a drastic turn for the better. Even though I was already using other social media outlets like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, SheToldMe to drive traffic to my Blogger page, HubPage profile, Snipsly, etc., it was not until I signed up with RedGage.com that I actually noticed an increase in traffic to my online article. It has really helped me to increase my Internet traffic, thus increasing my self confidence in my writing abilities.
From One Hub Writer to Another
I wish I was one of those HubPage hubbers that has instant success. But I am not. I have had to fight, scratch, and claw for every penny I have earned on here. It has not come easy for me, not at all. When I started writing online, I had no clue how to build my own website, sign up for Adsense, and I did not even know what backlinks were, or how to use them. With the aid of some HubPages' "how-to" articles, I was able to slowly teach myself. I virtually used many of the articles as my personal tutelage to getting me started in this new endeavor.
Let me just write that I was in desperate need of a hobby, and some extra income to boot is never a bad thing either. The aspect of freelance writing not only sounded good to me, it eventually became quite evident to my family (and to me) that it also provided me with an inventive and creative outlet to help fulfilled a void, I was apparently missing in my life. Not to mention, since writing for my own website and HubPages.com, I have noticed an increase in my vocabulary, as well as a valuable increase, in my intellectual knowledge. Which I have gained by both writing on here but, also by reading the many great articles published here on HubPages.com. I hope writing will become as big of a blessing for you, as it has with me.
Do you use backlinks to help drive traffic to your website or hubsite?
- Redgage: A Review of a Money Making Social Networking Site | Webupon
I am here with the news of a site that monetizes its users for social networking, blogging and bookmarking. And the name of the site is RedGage.
Search Engine Friendly Synchronization Tool
I would not use RedGage.com alone to make money. You really need to pair it up with a Snipsly, Gather, or HubPage.com website to do any good. If you do not, you will have a long time to wait before you will be able to make any profit. The site is not set-up in a way where community members (like myself) will make huge profits by strictly using RedGage traffic. However, it is an excellent tool to promote and market your HubPage articles, photos, website links, personal blogs, and other Internet based activities by utilizing the backlinks tool! Which is essentially a synchronization tool, geared towards helping people like you and me, become more "searchable" and search engine friendly.
Do you have a RedGage account?
What I Know About RedGage.com
- RedGage.com is a free online resource. Since I signed up for RedGage.com, there has been a substantial increased of website traffic to my online articles. I went from having 30 people visiting my blog on average a day to two hundred plus people per day average, virtually overnight.
- I went from making two cents a day, to making anywhere from two to eight dollars a day. For me that was terrific! When I first signed up for RedGage.com in 2010, I was only receiving a Google payment every third or fourth month. It was taking me three, four and sometimes five months at a time, to accumulate the hundred dollars needed to get paid by them. Now on average I receive a check every two months. Every two months I will add, during a period I had not written anything new, for a period of two years now.
- RedGage.com, is the reason I have started writing again. I have maybe made forty dollars total on RedGage.com's site. However, because of the website I have made hundreds. I get more search engine traffic sent to my articles, when I list them on my RegGage profile. So it's not that I make money on their site itself- because I do not. They actually went through a period where they were not even making payments to profile owners. But the site was never designed to be a writers shared revenue site, like HubPages.com. It was intended to be a SEO portal to drive traffic to a blog article, which otherwise would never get the opportunity to be read. That reason alone makes RedGage.com a valuable asset to have.
- One highlight of RedGage.com's is that it offers a nightly contest. Which I won the first night I joined. By entering the contest, I won a $25.00 Visa debit card. But as for RedGage earnings for my articles, it has only been $12.79. However, my real earnings have come from all the extra traffic that I have now from promoting on RedGage.com. It has been a real game changer for me and a great experience.
- RedGage.com is extremely easy to use and very user friendly. The community members are really neat folk, and my experience has been that most of them are real helpful and a great resourceful tool to tap into. If you are questioning whether or not RedGage.com is worth your time and energy, my advice to you is a resounding, YES!
- I became an active member of the RedGage.com community website in September 2010. I learned about RedGage.com through an online, ehow article. The author of the story was sharing some personal "helpful hint," on how to drive Internet traffic to a blogger's personal online website.