Ashop Commerce Review
Ashop Commerce is located in Syndey, Australia and has been in business for over 10 years. It's one of the smaller eCommerce companies, but has been gaining popularity over the past several years.
The reason its emerging is due to its incredible features and low pricing options.
The extensive features is what makes Ashop Commerce great. When looking for the right shopping cart for our business, we all prefer to have the lowest pricing and the best possible features. With Ashop, this just might be possible. Here is a list of some valuable features:
- Unlimited product variations
- Several different product image styles and options
- Low stock alerts
- Fast product control grid - edit products without going to their individual pages (kind of like mass editing)
- Inventory feeds
- Featured and related products
- Tons of free customizable templates
- Real-time theme editor requires no coding skills
- HTML and CSS control
- Facebook store
- Newsletter marketing
- Shopping comparison site feeds
- Social sharing tools
- Built-in search engine optimization tools
- B2B module - wholesale pricing with password protection
- Flexible content pages
- Integrated blog
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Product reviews
- Live sales/support chat integration
- Automatic order and shipping confirmations
- Fraud detection
- 2 step checkout process
- Partially ship orders
- SMS alerts for new orders
- Custom or real-time shipping rates
- Tax options
- Reporting and conversion tools
- Over 50 payment gateways including Authorize. PayPal, and Google Checkout
- 24/7 customer support Monday through Friday
Ashop Commerce Pricing
Ashop Commerce has four different plans to choose from and all start you off with a fully functional 15 day free trail. They offer a decent discount if you prepay for the entire year and even a bigger discount if you prepay for 2 years.
- Starter plan costs $24.95 per month and entitles you to 100 products, 250 MB of storage, unlimited bandwidth, and all of the primary features. The plan can be as low as $16.95 per month, if you decide to pay in advance for 2 years.
- Accelerator plan costs $49.95 per month and entitles you to 500 products, 500 MB of storage, unlimited bandwidth, and all of the primary features. The plan can be as low as $34.95 per month, if you decide to pay in advance for 2 years.
- Advance plan costs $99.95 per month and is considered their best value plan. It entitles you to 2,000 products, 1 GB of storage, unlimited bandwidth, and all of the primary features. The plan can be as low as $66.95 per month, if you decide to pay in advance for 2 years.
- Champion plan costs $249.95 per month and entitles you to 10,000 products, 2 GB of storage, unlimited bandwidth, and all of the primary features. The plan can be as low as $169.95 per month, if you decide to pay in advance for 2 years.
If you are serious about opening your own online store, I strongly suggest you take advantage of their discounts and prepay in advance for at least 1 year.
Ashop Commerce Customer Support
Customer support is available 24/7 Monday through Friday via phone, email, and chat. Ashop Commerce is known for their fast response time. They have a bunch of support tools along with a community forum. Basically, you can avoid the need to contact them directly by going through either the forum or the support section.
Pros and Cons
Pros - Low price, features, integrated blog, discounts available for paying in advance
Cons - Templates need minor updating, located outside of the USA, no weekend support
Do you plan on using Ashop Commerce?
Conclusion - Is Ashop Commerce Right For Your Business?
Regardless of the shopping cart you go with, building your online store can be hard for some. Ashop Commerce is an amazing eCommerce cart for beginners and experts in the whole online business gig.
If you decide to go with Ashop Commerce, I recommend that you pay as far in advance as you can, that way you take advantage of their discounts.
To learn more about Ashop Commerce or to start a 15 day free trail, visit the Ashop Commerce Official Website.
- Expert Reviews On Web Hosting & Shopping Carts - Top Web Reviews
Find expert reviews on web hosting, shopping carts, email marketing, and more. Our expert reviews will save you time, money, and help you make the right choice.