- Business and Employment»
- Marketing & Sales»
- Internet Marketing
Boost Your Success Today With E-Mail Marketing
Email Marketing Success
This article contains valuable information on how to get the best results and grow your email marketing campaign.
* Write an interesting subject line for your emails. An enticing or catchy subject line, increases your chances of a potential customer reading the actual email. Empty, routine or "spammy" subject lines cause people to delete emails without bothering to open them.
* If a potential customers are offered something of value, they will be more likely to read your message. Attention-grabbing offers may include free products, discounts, or other promotions that make them want to click. A smart subject line is great way to get people to open emails.
* Always follow up with your new prospects with an email thanking them for their interest and reminding them of your products. Invite them to visit your site often for new products or special deals. Conclude the email with information about any money-back guarantees or warranties that you offer, which may make them feel more confident about their purchase.
* During the subscription process for your emails, take the time to set a realistic expectation with the subscriber in terms of what they will be receiving. They should know what kind of emails they can expect to receive. This prevents new subscribers from experiencing shock over the content or quality of your emails.
* Write concise subject lines. To gain the attention of your reader, your subject line should remain under sixty characters. If you can't avoid a long subject, make sure that the most important information appears at the beginning of the subject, so it is less likely to be truncated in inboxes.
* Be sure there's an exit option for people who don't want to subscribe any longer. There is a cost to sending email, even if it is small. Not only can being considered a spammer hurt your business, but you could even be blocked by your provider.
* Always obtain a customer's permission before you start sending them emails. If you are cold calling or emailing your clients, they will feel annoyed. If many people view your emails as spam, they will start to opt out and perhaps even report you to their ISP.
* You should utilize multi-part messages when creating your emails in order to ensure that everything is accounted for. The communications you send out should include both plain text and HTML content to properly show up in their email messages. The odds of a plain-text-only reader staying subscribed to a mailing list with HTML-only messages are low.
Use everything that you have learned here to understand how to make your email marketing campaigns effective.