CV model for teaching job in India
Karammal, Kanthapuram, Unnikulam Post, Pin: 673574 Calicut, Kerala, India
Phone: 0091 9995698694 Email: email@example.com
I have always been passionate about teaching profession. My qualification and experience can be well utilized in teaching students. My aim is to make concepts clear to the students thoroughly so as to make them successful human beings of tomorrow.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Class management
- Use of manipulative techniques
- Confidence Builder
- Good motivator
- Proficient observer
- Name :Shahir.K.A
- Address :Same as above
- Age :30
- Date of Birth :25-05-1986
- Religion :Islam
- Sex :Male
- Nationality :Indian
- State :Kerala
- District / City :Calicut, Thamarassery
- Marital Status :Married
- 2013-2015 College of Applied Science (IHRD) Thamarassery, India.
[Presently working from June 2013]
- Muhammad Ali Jouhar H S School, Elettil. Calicut, India.
[From June 2011 to March 2012]
- Govt. H S School Puduppadi, Calicut, India.
[January 2011 to March 2011]
- AAAEC [GCE – Cambridge ] Ministry of Education- Republic of Maldives
[June 2010 to January 2011]
- R E C Govt.VHS School, Chathamangalam, Calicut, India.
[November 2009 to January 2010]
- Govt. V H S School Thamarassery, Calicut, India.
[June 2009 to November 2009]
English Language Teacher
- Prepared scheme of work and weekly lesson plan and implemented effectively in teaching.
- Taught communicative English, grammar and vocabulary by assigning group projects to students.
- Solved emotional and behavior problems of children.
- Organized exhibition for displaying students’ project work.
- Maintained attendance record.
- Met parents as and when required.
- Used audio/visual aids effectively.
- Used creative and new teaching methods for developing student’s interest.
- Supervised discipline and enforced school rules and regulations.
- Conducted special classes for weak students.
- 2011: State Eligibility Test (SET)
- 2008-2010: Master of Arts in English, Annamalai University, Tamilnadu.
- 2007-2008: Bachelor of Education in English, Kerala University, Kerala.
- 2003-2007: Bachelor of Arts in English, Calicut University, Kerala.
- 2001-2003: Higher Secondary Education in Science, Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala.
- 2000-2001: Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Kerala State Education Board.
- Multimedia, Computer Graphic Designing.
- Desktop publishing (DTP).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email)
English, Hindi , Arabic & Malayalam
Professional Training and Achievements:
- I was awarded a certificate for the participation of School Based Professional Development Workshops in the year 2010.
- I was awarded a certificate for the participation of National Service Scheme in the year 2003.
- I was awarded a certificate for the participation of Nature Camp of Kerala Forest Department in the year 2002.
I do hereby declare that all the above mentioned details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Date:11-01-2016 Shahir .K.A