ChaCha review, and how I make just a bit of extra cash per month!
This blog is basically me explaining my experience with ChaCha, kind of promoting it but at the same time letting you know all the down sides of ChaCha.
If you want a job making some extra money,
you are almost guaranteed a job with ChaCha, well... it's not technically a job, even though it earns some extra money,
but take a few minutes and read my review and get some answers.
I will explain the good and bad of ChaCha.
Should I work with ChaCha?
Well, let me answer that question with a few questions !
1) Are you looking to "get rich quick" or make a ton of money in a short amount of time? If you are, ChaCha is not for you.
2) Do you have patience to build up your skill to make decent money? Are you looking for something to do on the side? If your answer is "Yes", then ChaCha could be for you.
I am going to very briefly explain the pros and cons of working with ChaCha, and how to make more money using it, and you can read this and decide if it is right for you or not!
What is ChaCha?
ChaCha is a company that provides answers. Anyone can text ChaCha ANY question at ANY time to the number 242242, and ChaCha guides will respond to your question within seconds or minutes a completely free response! You can also call 1-800-2-242-242 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-2-242-242 end_of_the_skype_highlighting and ask ChaCha any question, and the phone you call from will receive a text response within seconds or minutes!
What will I be doing if I work for ChaCha?
As a ChaCha worker, you will have one of three job duties:
1) ChaCha Generalist: As a Generalist you will answer questions that come in through text message to your computer. You will be paid between 10-20 cent per question, you expect the average question will pay 12-13 cents.
2) ChaCha Expediter: As an expediter, what you will be doing is quickly reading over the questions and making sure the grammar is correct, and if it is not, correcting it quickly, and sending it on to a guide. As an Expediter you will make 2 cents per question, and you can expedite a question in just a few seconds!
3) ChaCha Transcriber: As a transcriber you will listening to sound files of people calling in, and typing down what they say, that's it! Each question will get you 3 cents.
HOW MUCH WILL I MAKE?
This seems to be the main question everyone has, and this is also where people get discouraged, but READ EVERYTHING IN THIS SECTION before you give up, because it's not as hopeless as it sounds! Keep in mind ChaCha's money is TAX-FREE, so $4 or $6 an hour would be like at a normal job $6 or $8, and then keep in mind you don't have to pay for gas, so add another $10 a day, and you don't have to pay to eat out, so you save another $5!
If you choose to be a Generalist and answer questions, you should expect to make between $4-7 dollars an hour. This role requires the most work.
If you choose to be an Expeditor or Transcriber, you will earn anywhere from $3 an hour to $6 depending on how hard you want to work. I have heard of people making $8 an hour on EVERY role, I personally, cannot make this much, but perhaps you will excel me!
BOTTOM LINE IS, IF YOU WORK AND TRY, YOU WILL MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY SOME BILLS, AND BUY SOME EXTRA THINGS!
I did $150 dollars in about 9 days, just a few hours a day!
Now, to the GOOD AND THE BAD, THE POSITIVE AND THE NEGATIVE!
1) ChaCha is NOT get rich quick. You can't even get close to rich with ChaCha's earnings. You will be able to make more money selling your friends on eBay!
2) ChaCha takes about 2-3 weeks before you can get paid for your first time. Don't expect cash NOW. After you get your ChaCha card, you can get paid in 10 MINUTES!
3) ChaCha, when you first begin, makes you want to KILL BABIES, because your first few
hours with ChaCha, YOU WILL ONLY MAKE AROUND $2-$3 an hour! (Keep in mind this will increase after the first few hours, after you have learned how to ChaCha!
4) Somedays, after 2am, the traffic gets very slow, and earnings can be very low.
- POSITIVE! :)
1) You can do ChaCha WHENEVER you want, for as long or as short that you want! If you want to work 5 hours, DO IT, if you want to work 7 minutes, DO IT!
2) You can talk and text and watch TV while you work!
3) You can work in your underwear! (if you do, please don't let me know!) :D
4) You can do ChaCha for extra money, or as your main source of income! Plenty of people pull in over $700 a month with ChaCha, some over $1000. My goal is to earn between $250 and $1000 every month!
5) ChaCha IS legit, it does not pay amazingly, but it does pay real money!
Now, HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
Just visit ChaCha, click on the link "Become a Guide", and viola!
(c) 2010 Zachery Jenks.
Check out my other Hubs! :D
- Identifying Hypoglycemia And The Different Types. Find Out Now If You Have It.
I am a sufferer of severe hypoglycemia for over 19 years now, what I'm going to discuss is how what seems to be the same type of of hypoglycemia, could very well be stemming from different problems, and what...
- Understanding Hypoglycemia, One Man's War
Hypoglycemia. This word can never be equated with fun or enjoyment. It's a very painful and disabling condition that can appear suddenly, and can be amazingly hard to diagnose. I am a 30 year old male,...
- Game Design For Beginners. Some Tools To Get You On Your Way.
This guide is not for those looking for commercial game advice, but instead a beginners guide to grabbing some tools and getting started on creating their first game. Don't ever think that...
- 5 Scariest Gaming Moments!
5 Scariest Video Game Moments Video games, besides being a complete waste of time and a diversion to enjoyment of real life, can be a fantastic way to divert your attention if you're stressed or just...