- Business and Employment»
- Customer Service & Satisfaction
25 Timeless customer service quotes!
Words from the successful
Over the years, I have put together a collection of some of my favorite customer service quotes. Let me tell you, surrounding yourself with reminding wisdom of your purposes can highly effective on ones daily attitude about serving customers. It is a reminder that a customer well-served, is the foundation of all business successes. A customer quite literally has the power to make or break ANY business.
Isn't that an interesting way to look at it. If enough customers decide NO, your business fails. Always strive to go above and beyond for the needs of your customer, so that you are giving them an experience they would CHOOSE a second time around! What you know can only help you, if you are anticipating what the customer wants but might not expect, don't you have the advantage of 'wow' factor?
Enjoy these quotes! I have some of these plastered in brightly decorated fashion all over my office.
Pearls of wisdom.
1. It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself.
2. Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
3. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
4. A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us– we are dependent on him.
5. If you're not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is.
6. Be everywhere, do everything, and never fail to astonish the customer.
7. He profits most who serves best.
-Arthur F. Sheldon
8. Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
9. Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.
10. Customer service is awareness of needs, problems, fears and aspirations.
11. Customers perceive service in theor own unique, idiosyncratic, emotional, irrational, end-of-the-day, and totally human terms. Perception is all there is!
12.. Every great business is built on friendship.
13. Excellence is not an accomplishment. It is a spirit, a never ending process.
-Lawrence M. Miller
14. Excellent firms don't believe in excellence - only in constant improvement and constant change.
15. Focus your business on what you do best. Let everyone else worry about the rest.
16. For us, our most important stakeholder is not our stockholders, it is our customers. We're in business to serve the needs and desires of our core customer base.
17. Merely satisfying customers will not be enough to earn their loyalty. Instead, they must experience exceptional service worthy of their repeat business and referral. Understand the factors that drive this customer revolution.
18. Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.
19. If we don’t take care of our customers someone else will.
20. Customer service is the next competitive battlefield.
21. More business is lost every year through neglect than through any other.
22. People don't care how much you know, but they know how much you care by the way you listen.
23. People expect good service but few are willing to give it.
24. Revolve your world around the customer and more customers will revolve around you.
25. Service is the rent we pay for being. It is the very purpose of life, and not something you do in your spare time.
-Marian Wright Edelman