- Business and Employment
DISTINCTION BETWEEN SELLING AND SALESMANSHIP
- It refers to convincing the customer by sound arguments for the object of persuading him to buy particular goods.
- As it is an art or technique so it is a complicated process and cannot be performed easily. The persons who want to conduct this process must be expert in respective field.
- It is a primary function and so consumer’s mind is influenced before conduction of the selling.
- It refers to transferring the ownership of commodities to buyer in exchange for money.
- As it is an act so it can easily be done by any person.
- It is a secondary function and so it is performed after convincing of the consumer.