- Business and Employment
Earn Money from mouthshut.com
Now a days almost every one uses internet either from computer or from smartphone. Most of the people are dependent on internet for their day to day activities. I always wondered how i can earn money from internet. There are several sites from where we can earn good money. For example : from youtube.com we can earn money by posting videos. There are so many PTC sites, where we can earn money by seeing the ads. Some sites pays to watch video or to listen music from their site. Before we go to those site we must ensure the genuinity of the site.
Here in this article i am going to explain how we can earn money from mouthshut.com. Mouthshut also pays for different activities done on the website. This is most secure, reliable and genuine site.
How to make money from mouthshut.com
Okay, so here i am explaining how one can earn good money from mouthshut.com.
Mouthshut.com is a review site. It has so many products enlisted there to be reviewed. The websites pays for each reviews.The site also pays for other activities done on the site like, refering friends, sharing reviews, rating the reviews and commenting on the reviews.
Steps to earn money from mouthshut.com
To earn money from mouthshut.com one have to follow the following steps:
1. First create an account with the site with a valid username and password. Enter the details asked by the site. And one confirmation/verification mail will be sent to the email address you have provided. Confirm the email and the account is created.
2. Login to the site by entering your username and password.
3. Select one product which you have purchased or used. For selecting the product either we can browse the category or we can search the item by entering the item name on the search bar.
4. Once we have selected the product, next step is to click on the product. One page will appear with the product detail and the reviews done by others. Click on "Write Review". The review editor will open. There you write the review.
While writing the review keep in mind that the review size should be of minimum 400 characters. It should not be copied from others.The editor won't allow you to paste some copied elements. The review should be genuine.
5. Once you have compiled the review, you can upload images if you have any. It accepts images in jpeg format. the image size should be less than 10MB.
6. Next give your ratings on different features of the product.
7. Finally, click on the post review icon and you are done.
Next job is to share the review. Once you have clicked on "post review", another page will pop up. On that page it will ask to share the review on facebook or twitter. Just share that. And you will get a confirmation message saying how much you have earned.
You can check your MS point balance by going to your account->MS points.
If you want to redeem your cash, you have to click on "encash ms points". Initially the button will not be activated. Once you collect 500 MS points, the button will activate. You click on that icon and it will ask for you KYC and bank detail. KYC document is necessary for encashing the points. Upload the KYC documents and enter the bank account detail. That's done.
On 1st of every month, the MS point will be converted to Rupees. Remember 1MS is equal to 1 Rs.As per their guideline it will take 10 days to transfer the amount to the bank account. So stay cool and wait for the money to be transfered to your bank account.
Tips on writing reviews
Currently mouthshut.com pays only for twelve category products. You will be paid only if you review products from those categories. Initially you will get MS points for each reviews, which can be converted to indian currency i.e 1MS=1Rs.
For negative reviews you will be paid 40MS and for positive reviews 20MS.
To convert MS points into cash one have to submit the KYC documents.
As per their current plan the total earned MS points will be converted into cash on 1st of every month and it will take 10 days to transfer that money to bank accounts.
Currently there is no limitation on number of reviews or MS points. But the reviews has to be original. They don't allow to copy paste reviews from others.